Most Anticipated Moments

I have seen lots of “show us your …” questions here, but I don’t remember much asking about the hobbyist experience.

First, fair warning, I am a bit of a poetic nerd.

Here is a question for providers and hobbyists. We are all different individuals and therefore like different things. I know what most of my appointments are like and when I have had a great encounter, a good one, okay one or bad one. Because I do my homework most are good or great. That got me thinking about what are the highlights for me. Because there are so many things to enjoy and look forward to in every session, I decided to see if I could identify the 3 moments in an appointment that I most look forward to. It was difficult, but I think these would be it.

- The moment when, after the glad-to-meet-you conversation is done, the lady first removes her clothing and I see everything. Call it the “Wow, I am in a private room with a beautiful young lady/woman, and she is NAKED” moment.

- The moment when my tongue first successfully generates a quiver and a moan of pleasure during DATY. Call it the “She’s mine” moment.

- The moment when she slides me in cowgirl and eases down before any other motion takes place, and I feel the warmth and tightness, and look up at her face and body. Call it the “I can’t quite believe where I am now” moment.

How about the rest of you guys – what does it for you in terms of top 3 moments of an appointment? Ladies – what are the top 3 moments of a session for you?
If the ladies are honest the top three moments for most of them would be
!- when he pays
2- when he finishes
3- when he leaves
I'm sort of kidding, but I bet I'm right.

My top three moments
1- the first look at her as I get through the door
2- the start of the bj
3- when I pop
  • Caleb
  • 02-01-2012, 03:54 PM
1. The first unforced smile - the moment when conversation moves from edgy to comfortable. If this fails to occur before the "why don't you get comfortable" statement, the rest of the session never seems to live up to expectations.

2. The first sensual touch, kiss, caress - whatever that first "wow" contact is. When this is electric, you know it's GAME ON!

3. The sated collapse. In the best sessions, this is a moment of exhausted bliss where you can't help but wonder "did that really just happen?" or even better "I had no idea that was even possible".
Lol so to be honest

1. when he pays.. I am glad he knows I am helluva woman and he appreciates me
2. when he finishes i swallow
3. When he leaves i love sending him a note about how much fun we had and also start planning our next session.

!- when he pays
2- when he finishes
3- when he leaves

My top three moments
2- the start of the bj
3- when I pop Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
1) Penis check is negative
2) Adams apple check is negative
3) I tell her I want to plat hide the pickle and she says "that sounds fun!"

It all downhill after that! LOL
it goes uphill first & then downhill...
1) Penis check is negative
2) Adams apple check is negative
3) I tell her I want to plat hide the pickle and she says "that sounds fun!"

It all downhill after that! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
That all depends on the angle.
I think I need a visual. Care to show me in person.
That all depends on the angle. Originally Posted by pyramider
I think I need a visual. Care to show me in person. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
That sure shut his ass up! These little naps really help him!LOL Riding the SL Express is not for the faith of heart my dear!
  1. When I pull the trigger and send an appointment request
  2. When she accepts
  3. When she cancels
I prefer when your batting average is .69 . I have never canceled an appointment I booked, just doesn't seem professional to make a commitment you can't keep.
  1. When I pull the trigger and send an appointment request
  2. When she accepts
  3. When she cancels
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
!- when he pays
2- when he finishes
3- when he leaves

My top three moments
2- the start of the bj
3- when I pop Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
That's pretty basic I'd say.
1. When our eyes first meet.
2. When our bodies first touch
3. When she wakes me up
1. When our eyes first meet.
2. When our bodies first touch
3. When she wakes me up Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's different with every gal I meet.....