If Playboy asked you pose nude ,would you?

Centerfold?
Probably.
Sure Why not...
Gee Cum, I'm sure us guys want to see you naked, think I'd rather go blind...I didn't know had to spell it out Playboy..girls naked...this question is only for women providers.

Shalya..I'd love to see you as a centerfold..It definetly be on the wall.
But pickupkid you didn't say it was question only for the girls, you need to spell it out next time.....I figured hell if they ask why not.....now my whole day is ruined ... I feel an inferiority complex setting in....darn
Sorry for the vision pickup
Ahh poor Cum........Ill do my best to cheer you up tomorrow. Hey I can bring my camera and you can pose for me...........lol
Ahh poor Cum........Ill do my best to cheer you up tomorrow. Hey I can bring my camera and you can pose for me...........lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Thanks Ms Athena I can't wait for you to cheer me up tomorrow and I would love to pose for you....I pose real good.....

Pickup see there are some women here that would like to see...lol
Sure I would pose, I have a better ass than most of those beotches.
In my dreams, but HELL YES!
Of course I would.......

Playboy always has great cartoons.

But that aint gonna happen to this 'old lady"....lol
nope....

But that aint gonna happen to this 'old lady"....lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

I'd buy that issue and tape your centerfold to my ceiling ... I would definitely have good dreams
thanks baby....I would love to see you nekkid!! yummmy!
Already posed for Hustler and a dozen other men's mags. So yeah if Playboy asked, hell yeah.