Encounter: Savannah’s not the place for me

User ID: N/A
Date: 8/3/2023
Name: Savannah
Phone: (702)727-8786
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...a/718569120828
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: San Antonio / i25
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: No convo, as in none, CBJ, mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Mid length black straight … pics are accurate
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are accurate but filtered to hide blemishes, moles, etc. Small BBW, small but nice b cups. He pics represent her well and she is attractive. She’s a big girl, but her face and body both attracted me quite a bit. Personality was get in, get off, get out, bye.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review!!
  • jan-w
  • 08-03-2023, 02:21 PM
The expression on her face kind of tells it all.

Yup, she got that RBF going on.
Very nice and pretty girl, a great big butt with nice tits to squeeze. Gets the job done nice and fast I definitely didn’t have any issues
The expression on her face kind of tells it all.

Originally Posted by jan-w
Very nice and pretty girl, a great big butt with nice tits to squeeze. Gets the job done nice and fast I definitely didn’t have any issues Originally Posted by Robertsmith39
He didn't get to squeeze her tits. Nice and fast is a positive??

The majority of your whole posting history is about this group of girls and nothing but rave comments and reviews which the reviews are years old now. Your join history also matches around the time they started coming to Abq.

This all adds up to a very suspicious profile and I for one take no stock or heed in your comments or reviews of these ladies.

Looks to me like mandle (man handle where as a provider registers as a man for various reasons which I would probably get hand slapped for for commenting on). Actually still might get a hand slap.
Oh well, wouldn't be the first time.

The overall reviews and info gathered about these ladies started out as positive and has had a continuous decline to the point where I don't see how anyone can recommend them.
What got your panties in a bunch? I stick to a few girls that satisfies me . My comments were directed to Savannah, I don’t know you but have a great day .