State: Iowa
Address: SW Cedar Rapids
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, tight, fit body, beautiful eyes, great smile.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for sharing- I've heard some of the girls do all kinds of stuff in the champagne room and others just upsell you with nothing significant in return.

I've gotten a number or two from girls at the strip club willing to do takeout, but honestly they weren't that attractive so I didn't follow up. But I'm going to hit up dancers ranch soon and see how that goes, although if a girl isn't willing to do more in the champagne room she has a higher chance of ripping you off outside the club.
Very hit or miss here for me. What do you guys think about the safety of this place versus doing an incall appointment? A couple of the girls said they were more comfortable in the club than at an incall. I think the place could easily get busted.
Very hit or miss here for me. What do you guys think about the safety of this place versus doing an incall appointment? A couple of the girls said they were more comfortable in the club than at an incall. I think the place could easily get busted. Originally Posted by les123
Good question as far as getting busted- I don't it's any worse than an incall. I looked into this a few years back and the only instance I found was in Des Moines where a couple of cops went into the club to do a general check and a guy was performing oral on a stripper in VIP and continued to do it while the officers were watching lol.

Down south there were so many clubs that were offering FS that I got the feeling it's pretty safe. Since the bouncer gets a cut he has an interest in keeping lookout for cops. But of course if the local cops get wind of this they could turn it into a sting, but I'd imagine that has never happened in CR (whereas the incall sting has happened on a number of occasions).

I'd be interested any other thoughts- I'm far from an expert on the subject.
I was once at dr and enjoyed myself thoroughly in the champaign room. Finished up and was heading out and a uniformed officer was walking back to the champaign room. The bouncers had given no warning what so ever, glad we had finished... I got out of there quick. Next time in, i asked the girl what happened. Supposedly some guy claimed he left his wallet back there but didnt and was so worked up he called the cops about it.

I was once at dr and enjoyed myself thoroughly in the champaign room. Finished up and was heading out and a uniformed officer was walking back to the champaign room. The bouncers had given no warning what so ever, glad we had finished... I got out of there quick. Next time in, i asked the girl what happened. Supposedly some guy claimed he left his wallet back there but didnt and was so worked up he called the cops about it.
Woah thanks for the intel. I wonder if one of the girls upsold him back there and he wanted to get back at her.