Encounter: Sparkles even with lights off

• Db441
  • 11-01-2020, 10:33 PM
User ID: Na
Date: 11/1/2020
Name: Ms Sparkle
Phone: 505-398-1774
Email Address: Na
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...w/707053151797
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJ twice CIM, BLS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She looked rough and her teeth are gone, Her pictures are old pictures.
Recommendation: Yes
Hey, some of us here are 45, quit calling us old.

Seriously, I have always wondered what a toothless BJ would be like...
Well, I’m certain it would be better than having some girl with braces giving a bj. Lol.
  • Db441
  • 11-02-2020, 09:27 PM
LOL I wish I was 45 again and yes Braces could be dangerous, but if someone is into that more power to them. Who am I to judge them I pay women to have sex with me.
If you go with Sparkles I highly advise you to wear protection. I know some hobbyist are tempted with the offer of bb and she does offer it. I saw her in February, and over the phone she told me to bring my own cover or we could just go bb. I always bring my own so wasn't an issue. During the encounter she was wearing a long sleeve sweater. When I asked her to take it off, she was covered all over her stomach, chest, and arms with little bruises. Could be nothing, but better safe than sorry.
Well, I’m certain it would be better than having some girl with braces giving a bj. Lol. Originally Posted by conjulio
I've actually experienced the proverbial "Black & Decker-Pecker-Wrecker"...Took me a few weeks to recover from that ordeal! I avoid braces....
-HD