Presidential Debate Thursday 6-27-24

How do we think this will go? I’d especially like to hear from you Left Libs that think Old Joe still has all his faculties.

I’m just hoping the old phukker doesn’t drop right then and there on stage. Old Joe is currently on hiatus for a week resting from actually running our country. Ya know…no problem taking a week off. Not like anything important is currently going on in our country or the world for that matter.

If Old Joe fucks this up, he’s done. But, on the other hand, if he somehow survives standing for 90 minutes without having a brain fart or falling “up” the stairs, it’ll be a success.

Pretty low bar for Old Joe IMO.
How do we think this will go? I’d especially like to hear from you Left Libs that think Old Joe still has all his faculties.

I’m just hoping the old phukker doesn’t drop right then and there on stage. Old Joe is currently on hiatus for a week resting from actually running our country. Ya know…no problem taking a week off. Not like anything important is currently going on in our country or the world for that matter.

If Old Joe fucks this up, he’s done. But, on the other hand, if he somehow survives standing for 90 minutes without having a brain fart or falling “up” the stairs, it’ll be a success.

Pretty low bar for Old Joe IMO. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

Why is it that you assume and label people? Just because someone has liberal leanings doesn’t make them a Leftist. Any more than having conservative leanings makes someone MAGA.

I also find it amusing that everyone piles on Biden, but Trump certainly doesn’t have all his marbles either. Without a teleprompter, Trump can’t put two sentences together make any sense.

We will see Thursday how both of them do.

elg……
Point taken elg.

Wasn’t my intention to assume or label anyone, so my apologies if that’s how I came off in my post. Shouldn’t have allowed my bias show. Guess I’ve gotten a bit worn down from some of the attacks assuming I’m 100% MEGA.

Anywho, I did watch Trump speak at a rally for about 2 hours the other day. He spoke the entire time without a teleprompter. I never once had a problem understanding what he was saying.

Not that I agreed with everything he said, but certainly can’t see Biden doing the same. Or with the energy that Trump showed.

Definitely looking forward to Thursday, should be quite telling for both candidates.

Pretty low bar for Old Joe IMO. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
It appears that Trump and his ass kissers, in spite of their bravado demands for a debate, are now scared shitless about this one. Did you hear the latest absurdities? They are laying the groundwork for a post-debate claim that a Trump victory was stolen because Biden's performance was enhanced by drugs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...6ee300d8&ei=44
Yea, I seen that and the discussion (Staff edit) Whether he is or not, I’m hoping it will come down to the actual issues that we’re dealing with in our country.
Yea, I seen that and the discussion (Staff edit) Whether he is or not, I’m hoping it will come down to the actual issues that we’re dealing with in our country. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

I'm also hoping for the same thing. I think the format and rules in this debate will make this a debate about issues and not a Jerry Springer show as it was in 2010.
Show Time or Issues Time? Let's see if Trump knows the difference.
Definitely don’t need another Jerry Springer type debate. That will accomplish absolutely nothing for this country. Or, for either one of the candidates.

Issues Time! Plz!!
Point taken elg.

Wasn’t my intention to assume or label anyone, so my apologies if that’s how I came off in my post. Shouldn’t have allowed my bias show. Guess I’ve gotten a bit worn down from some of the attacks assuming I’m 100% MEGA.

Anywho, I did watch Trump speak at a rally for about 2 hours the other day. He spoke the entire time without a teleprompter. I never once had a problem understanding what he was saying.

Not that I agreed with everything he said, but certainly can’t see Biden doing the same. Or with the energy that Trump showed.

Definitely looking forward to Thursday, should be quite telling for both candidates. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I can’t even listen to Trump. I almost never hear him speak. I read the outtakes the next day……I could never understand how anyone can give one ounce of credibility as a human, much less a true leader.

And, actually, I do that with most politics. I can’t stand any of their posturing and condescending way they speak to all of us.

elg……
Guess I’ve gotten a bit worn down from some of the attacks assuming I’m 100% MEGA. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Whether he is or not Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Yup, move along folks, no MAGA guy here! You had to say those 5 words so you can keep up the school yard bully bullshit!!
(you've worn yourself down proving you're 110% MAGA)
Yup, move along folks, no MAGA guy here! You had to say those 5 words so you can keep up the school yard bully bullshit!!
(you've worn yourself down proving you're 110% MAGA) Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
rats, Well this was a good thread
(you've worn yourself down proving you're 110% MAGA) Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
don't loose all hope

he will bend the knee
They are laying the groundwork for a post-debate claim that a Trump victory was stolen because Biden's performance was enhanced by drugs.
Originally Posted by brasil
Actually, if you look at the fact that Biden has been hidden away for a week now....
That strongly suggests blood doping to me.
Frankenstein
You ask Trump to debate today at noon

He would
Actually, if you look at the fact that Biden has been hidden away for a week now....
That strongly suggests blood doping to me. Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Actually, if you look at the fact that Trump (Staff edit)

Maybe both should be publicly drug tested before the debate!

Let’s get real, and stop the craziness, as illustrated above. Neither will submit to such a stupid idea as a drug test, or a cognitive test.. And, other than social media bullshit, there is no medical evidence to support all this stupidity.

Many people in their 70’s and 80’s have all their mental abilities, and at the same time may be slower to be able to articulate their thoughts and knowledge. I know several people that fit that bill.

The real facts of this election are this……we have the absolute worst pair of candidates in the history of our country. Neither direction of those candidates matches the majority of the people of our country. This is what the two parties have wanted for decades, and they have achieved…minority rule.

That is the real danger we face, and need to fix.

elg…….