Why I hate reciews

1. Captain Crook writes “At least you didn’t get robbed” under my latest making it look like I’m robbing people. Obvi was in reference to Anna Kaye, one of the reviewers ATF who robbed him and got arrested.

2. My services vary on the person. I may kiss client #1 and not client #2 bc his gingivitis or cavity (yes. I can smell a cavity on a person) is smelling up the entire room and makes me want to gag. So client #2 writes a poor review.

The ONLY man I’ve ever seen have smegma on his d!ck is on this site and others have confirmed. I also have an album of poop-stained linens from men, yet, they get mad when you smell their asses and stop mid-deep throat and resort to stroking only.

3. Scorned/rejected men write poor reviews all the time on providers they haven’t seen bc nothing kills a mans’ ego more than when they can’t get laid with a fistful of hundreds

On the plus side... a bunchatards just weeded themselves out of ever being able to enjoy your company....
Cavities smegma and poop stained sheets..
Guys, we can do better
Snick
Cavities smegma and poop stained sheets..
Guys, we can do better
Snick Originally Posted by winn dixie

gotta be caused by global warming...
plastic man ...been warnin yas all fer ...decades ...bouts these funnels
I’m friends with a provider. The stories I hear will make you sick. Lexi has a good point. If you shower before you go to an appointment. Just wash your ass and brush your teeth.
Hole up here. I can't get past smelling cavities?
How in the wide world of sports is this done?