Madeleine is in New Mexico now....bad for me, great for you!!!

• tml
  • 01-29-2011, 09:24 PM
Hey guys.....I know the regulars of the New Mexico forum don't know me from Adam, but I am a regular in my home forums (Missouri) and also in DFW, where I travel often.

In any event, I'm just writing to make you aware of new "talent" in your area that is worth your checking out. She didn't ask me to do this at all....I'm writing this simply because I'm just truly happy to try to help her get a good start out there in appreciation for what our time together was like - which was fantastic each time (we had three sessions while she was in town for most of a month....I wish I'd had the budget for more).

The ONLY problem with Madeleine that I've found is that because she only sees one client per day, she can be tough to schedule with sometimes. But make no mistake, she's worth seeing. Gorgeous face, wonderful body, wonderful services......in fact, here's a link to my review of her when I saw her here in Missouri in December while she was visiting.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=143767

I hope you treat her right, guys.....she deserves it. Happy hobbying, everyone....
Moved from reviews.

Thanks for the info, tml!