How do you appeal an infraction?

I swore I would never go to the trouble of filing an appeal but getting hit 5 points for my new signature line is absurd!

Instructions/ direction would be appreciated. Thank you!
Reply to the PM you got with the Warning/Infraction notice and state that you wish to appeal the Warning/Infraction.

Then provide the reason upon which your appeal is being based.
I attempted to reply but it says my box is too full. I hardly have anything in there but I believe the lack of storage space is due to not currently having premium access. So if I may, can I please paste my appeal message here?

To dj8rocks: I wish to appeal this infraction.

My reason for appeal:
Although it has been erased by Admin, my most recent signature line was something like this:

“Peculiar, odd, weird Homo sapiens (from the Latin ‘wise men’) call me Jackson.
The irony”

Homo Sapien is a real term that translated loosely means man or people, originally and specifically wise man as noted above. There was no reference to queer whatsoever. Not even in its proper form or king’s English. I know that I pushed the envelope previously but that is not the case this time. The term Homo is used in many, maybe tens if not hundreds of words, I’m not sure. But I do know that Homogenous is just one that comes to mind. And yes homophobic and homosexual are two others. Point is I wasn’t referencing gay people and no one can justifiably take offense to my most recent signature.

I respectfully request that you rescind this violation and the 5 points.

I thank you kindly,
Jack

P.S. Since I was unable to send this via PM, the only record I have is in this post. If for some reason you determine that you have to delete it, please copy and paste to me in a PM. I assume that mods are able to send PMs to anyone, regardless of inbox capacity?
The Staff can send PM's to any Member, but they will bounce if the recipients PM Box is full.

Another avenue available when you have matters of this type and do not have the ability to send a PM would be to email Web Support.

Web Support can be reached at websupport@eccie.net.