How many straight men like cross dressing and why?

This post overlaps a fair bit with Ms. Athena's current thread about men cross-dressing, from a little to a lot. I find myself very curious about this topic, which appeals to me and always has. How common do y'all think this is if men are truthful? And why? Is there any equivalent for women--I think no, but I'm not sure? The common wisdom is that most men who enjoy cross-dressing are straight--does that match your knowledge or experience.

Like Ms. Athena, I'm pretty much of the "if it feels good, do it" school and not into over-analyzing. Sometimes I'm in the mood for sweet vanilla lovemaking, other times I crave being dominated by a woman, having my face in her pussy or ass, moderate bondage, moderate corporal . . .etc, etc, etc. When I'm in the mood to be submissive, I do find gender bending particularly interesting. I've never felt the least like a female trapped in a male body (though sexually I'm a bit jealous of women and have fantasized about what it would be like to BE a woman--I'd be such a slut!!).

I also find it interesting to role play being a woman--just for fun, and because sometimes I think it actually helps me understand women better.

I've never been interested in a complete makeover, or going out en femme. But I do think the feel of women's lingerie is just delicious on the skin, and the taboo part of cross-dressing probably stimulates both my experimental side and my perverse side. We guys just don't get to wear any fun stuff.

But then, being a stimulus seeker in everything I do, I'm willing to try almost anything. Life is indeed too short to not have fun and try anything and everything which might appeal--as long as it is done safely and with mutual respect.

I don't know what, if anything, this says about me, but I find it interesting. But what do y'all think?
I agree Spice, Life is to short not to have fun!!! I enjoy a man that is confident enough in his manhood to embrace and explore his fantasies......As I believe role reversal does make you a better lover as you see and feel what it is like to be the other side......When I have a man dressed in my sexy lingerie and under me while his hose clad legs are thrown over my shoulders and I can look into his eyes as I take his manPussy with my girlCock, thrusting deeply, sharing hot wet kisses as I see his eyes roll back in pleasure.....Yes, I would say I might have a little Cock envy at that time, and wonder how good it would really feel if my girlCock was a real hard and throbin Cock.........Yum Yum!!!! Thanks for sharing.....
MMMMM I like the way Ms Athena cross dresses the best....mmm I love a woman in a strap on that loves her girl cock and knows how to use it.......mmmm gotta love that girl cock....
Does putting on your girlfriends silky panties count when she accidentally leaves them at your home?
  • Dawgs
  • 08-22-2012, 08:36 PM
I have in the past wore my SO's undergarments sometimes for her, other times for myself just because i like the feel of silk or whatever its made of. Sometimes just the excitement of doing something kinda taboo is a major turn on. Put on a garter, hose and panties on under a pair of slacks and then head out to a resturant with your SO or take your provider out to dinner. Trust me, it can be a major turn on for both of you. One of my favorites things to wear at home is her long nightgown that i wear when she is traveling and have the bed to myself and she knows i do it. Kinda hard to hide the pre-cum spots. As for full blown cross dressing, that hasn't peeked my attention and i would make for a terrible looking woman. I dont think i would go out in public.
  • Dawgs
  • 08-22-2012, 08:38 PM
Does putting on your girlfriends silky panties count when she accidentally leaves them at your home? Originally Posted by Centralarnewguy
Yep, same thing
I love the whole crossdressing concept! I have several clients who dress in sexy lingerie and even heels!

I have one who weras crotchless panties and will leave them on the whole time we play.......what a hot sexy sight to view while i am pounding his ass with my cock while the lacy panties rub against it and him!

Damn I so love a hard Cock in sexy panties...........Pics boys, send me pics!! Or hell better yet cum show me in person.............YUM!
after i discovered masturbation (i was about 12 or 13), towards the end of one summer, my parents shipped me off to my aunt & uncle's home in another town.

turned out my aunt/uncle were educators - they had my cousins headed off to school the last few days i was there [they started earlier than my school].

after they headed out in the morning, i'd go into my aunt's room, find a girdle and some pantyhose or stockings, then put them on. talk about a hardon!! partially cos of the material, partially cos of the taboo-ness of it, partially cos i was a horny early teenager.

i had some of the most incredible masturbation sessions i've ever had.

but, to this day, i have not worn pantyhose, stockings, garter belts, girdles, etc. for any reason, sexual or asexual.

just may have to talk w/ some of my favs about that...

oh, and btw, no thanks to a strap-on used on me. my rear end doesnt cotton to it at all.
after i discovered masturbation (i was about 12 or 13), towards the end of one summer, my parents shipped me off to my aunt & uncle's home in another town.

turned out my aunt/uncle were educators - they had my cousins headed off to school the last few days i was there [they started earlier than my school].

after they headed out in the morning, i'd go into my aunt's room, find a girdle and some pantyhose or stockings, then put them on. talk about a hardon!! partially cos of the material, partially cos of the taboo-ness of it, partially cos i was a horny early teenager.

i had some of the most incredible masturbation sessions i've ever had.

but, to this day, i have not worn pantyhose, stockings, garter belts, girdles, etc. for any reason, sexual or asexual.

just may have to talk w/ some of my favs about that...

oh, and btw, no thanks to a strap-on used on me. my rear end doesnt cotton to it at all. Originally Posted by pmdelites
well sweet man --ask & ye shall recieve

I will be your way soon! and Ms Athena also comes that way
well sweet man --ask & ye shall recieve

I will be your way soon! and Ms Athena also comes that way Originally Posted by DallasRain
wrapped in girdles and stockings?? :^)

thx for the invite.
Crossdressing is super HOTT. As much as I like to admire myself in sexy stockings I love it even more when a guy does the same;-) Reverse roleplay is the hottest though, LOVE IT when I can take control....... Bend over while I thrust my strap through some fishnets boys! Ooohh Yeah
Nyah, nyah, nyah, Athena has a bigger cock than Dallas! (Well, that was strange to type.)
I have seen a handful of fellows who like to cross-dress, and since I'm tall with larger feet, they can usually wear my clothes. My black thigh-high patent leather boots with the 5-inch heels were actually given me by a crossdresser because they were a wee bit too tight for him. (Heck, yes, I took 'em. Damn sexy footwear!) All were completely straight, belying the huge fallacy that cross-dressing is a step toward turning gay. What bulltwinkie! Most just liked the 'forbidden" thought of gender swap, or genuinely enjoy the tactile feeling of the fabrics used in female attire, softer, slinkier, and more sensual than the usual cotton tidy whities.

I have often thought I might like to exchange bodies with a man for an hour of hot sex, just to see what it feels like on the other team, but I have no desire to wear manly clothes (so rough and uncomfortable-looking), and while I've tried a strap-on, it didn't do anything for me. I think I'd rather be the plumbee than the plumber.

I have to lump this partially into the threads we have had on TSs over the years.

Similar to the questions are they male, female, or neither, why do we have to lump people into gay, straight, & bisexual in these areas of discussion.

Seems like we are to fixated on labels.

I haven't ever seen any lady's clothing that looked more comfortable than my own. The only exception might be a kilt/skirt/dress type of arrangement, but I tend to not like my penis swinging loose, so the biggest attraction to that type of clothing gets shot down pretty quickly.

I pity you ladies having to wear bras, panties are another story. In pants/shorts, I would think they would prevent chafing. In a skirt, most of you don't have anything hanging down that could rub or otherwise bother you. (Some exceptions for ladies with huge clits or large lips, but even those probably would enjoy the fresh air.)
I don't know if I should thank God that Dallas Rain and Ms. Athena do not reside in my fair city, or curse the gods.

If it was the former, I'd be broke, divorced and a stalker.

Since it is the latter, I am frustrated.

These two ladies, the things they post about, get me!