Amber the Psycho Bitch

What a nut job! She agreed to come to my hotel and said she would "throw on some clothes" and be right there. An hour and a half later I called to see what's up. I get her voice mail that SAYS keep calling because she has phone connectivity trouble, so I do. When she finally answers she literally screams and curses at me and tells me to stop calling her and says she "obviously" doesnt do calls to hotels and she "obviously" couldnt check me out and hangs up on me. This, after she suggests meeting in the hotel bar for a drink first. Never, never, never again with that lunatic.

I'm in town for a couple of days and I picked her because she looked cute and she was favorably discussed on this site.

In case there's any question about who I'm talking about her ad on BP starts with *!* Amber, Sweet and Sexy *!* and her number is 314.495.6844

I'd love to hear her side of it.
She generally has had excellent reviews, so this sounds like some sort of misunderstanding, but I have never scheduled an appointment with her.
She agreed to meet me at my hotel and for some reason changed her mind. All I'm saying is (1) she should have called to tell me (2) there was absolutely no reason to talk to me the way she did (3) she needs to change her phone message if she doesnt want people to make multiple calls to get through to her.
I've experienced a bit of split personality with her as well. Super sweet one time, super bitchy the next time. Not unlike many other women (and some men).
Gotta agree with this though:
(1) she should have called to tell me (2) there was absolutely no reason to talk to me the way she did (3) she needs to change her phone message if she doesnt want people to make multiple calls to get through to her.

And add, don't change your rates and expect us to be mind readers about it.
Jazzer - Afterwards I thought I could have stayed home and "forgot" to put out the garbage and gotten the same treatment. lol
  • jan-w
  • 10-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Sounds like the cheerleader needs to learn some new cheers.
I couldn't even imagine speaking to a potential client/friend in that manner. I'm sorry you were treated that way.
Allie - Next time I'll know to call you.