Busy weekend in KC

With all the activity in KC this weekend, would the locals be smart to take a breather. Lots of out of town ladies, lots of inquiries, and lots of LE spells trouble. What does the group think?
Are there alot of stings in KC? Just curious...since KC is a touring town for me. I've been told that if you stay on the Missouri side of town it's safer.
I know the hotels are booking fast with the activity in KC this weekend....

I am curious if anyone can tell me about Wichita. I heard its a risky city. Need to know safest area to stay... CLEAN and SAFE!

Sandra Dee!! Kisses Beautiful !!
I'd steer clear of the racetrack area in western KCK. It's race weekend and there have been stings (confirmed) in the area in past years.
I'd steer clear of the racetrack area in western KCK. It's race weekend and there have been stings (confirmed) in the area in past years. Originally Posted by swarmyone

Every year since 2002, they will bust some for sure, not a good time to play 6 thru 9 Oct. High dollar and Budget Motels do get watched, also lots of LE near the track looking for drug deals in the parking lots.
I think as long as you do your research you are safe. The hobby is dangerous no matter where you are. It is the ones who do not screen that run a risk. They can not bust what they can not catch. This is why my identity is kept safe, no face pictures on the net. Also Maria of Dfw and I do complete research on the hotel, town and clients before we come.The bottom line is BE SAFE, SCREEN
I think that everything said above is pretty accurate. Generally speaking, I think people feel the Missouri side is a little safer. KCMO LE tend to be stretched a little thin at times. OPKS and Lenexa have lots of LE due to wealth of the communities. That can spell trouble. With this being a race weekend, lots of people will be in town. Just know what is going on around you, be safe and enjoy. It is going to be a beautiful weekend.
My old screening:
"Hi"
"Is this Angela?"
"Yea. What time can you be here?"

This was my old screening process... with all the Freak Out Talk... do girls still screen like that?

This has been un-paid advertising for P411, Brought to you by: Angela Aspen
I know where I do my incalls at, I never have any trouble and never hear of stings or busts.

But I still screen with the 2 provider reference method and it's never failed me yet.
AK-
we have talked but never met. You are a survivor and I can't wait for the time when we hook up!!!
Screening does not stop LE from being a problem, Careful choice of hotels is just as important, one front desk "detective" can cause you alot of trouble. 3 men come to your room during the day and in KC many hotels have a standing order to contact LE and report it. The police can pay you a visit, come into your room and find you with a 10 pack of condoms and 3 used ones in the trash can and you are going downtown. Will it stick? not if you can afford a good lawyer maybe, but bailing out and hiring a lawyer can cost you a months wadges or more.

Dont stay in the same location over and over, dont "act" like you are doing anything wrong and you will tend to not draw attention. Clean your incall after each client, and be seen around the incall as little as possible, the less you are seen the less anyone pays attention to what you may or may not be doing.

Walking around in mini skirts and stripper heels at 4pm is a great way to end up a guest of the city.

Make sure your clients have a general idea of the incall room layout at the hotel, so they dont look suspicious wandering around trying to find you, staff will notice this and watch to see whhere they go.
Letting clients in side doors etc is a huge nono. If you really want to throw people off, when checking in ask how far to the photographers studio you are in town to be shooting wwith,lol. That way if a staff person raises the question of what ur doinng, another will say "oh nah, shes a model in town shooting pics with so and so" Misdirection is the best way to keep a secret.

Just a cpl things I thought I would mention, Screening may keep LE from setting an appointment, but LE doesnt need an appointment to arrest you.
Ohhh, okayyy, I won't wear the peacock costume in the lobby anymore then.
Interesting.. i think ill start adding COMMON SENSE into my menu options as it doesnt appear to be offered much...

1. You can fuck as many men as you want in a day.. THAT is NOT illegal and doesnt give LE rights to enter your hotel.. nor search your stuff.
2. Just because hobbyist pay to fuck someone, doesnt make you model material..if every provider asked... "where is such n such for a photoshoot" many will simply laugh, shake their head.. and know what youre REALLY doing there
3. CLASS gets u further than some stupid photoshoot lie. How about common sense of showing class in public and not dressing the hooker part?
4. Who the hell leaves used condoms all over their incall? Poor hobbyist...gotta be a REAL turn on to walk in and see that youre number 6 condom user for the day.

I simply walk in dressed very classy...act classy....and dont act paranoid. Of course.. im educated and own a legit company so I can simply walk in.. DRESSED classy, speak CLASSY and I may even drop a business card in the fish bowl they usually have.
Despite being low volume.. I can bring as many men to my room as I choose. Unless LE has physical proof of wrong doing.. I am simply meeting business men per my LEGIT company... and unless they can prove money exchange for boink.. they cant do jack. They can maybe watch.. and then harass a gentlemen when he leaves and scare him into talking.. but that is a he said she said and more than likely thrown out.. especially if no prior arrest record. Thus why Kittens comment on screening is +1. Know the gentlemen.. do they possess common sense to keep their mouth shut? Are they clean or do they look like they just stepped off of a back alley street corner, filthy and clueless.. looking REALLY out of place in a hotel setting.
She also said know your hotel.. +1. Duh! You stay on hooker row.. yea LE is going to watch.

Its common sense! Dont act paranoid. Dont dress the part in public. Show some damn class with your attire and your communication.
I'm just a Clueless Newbie but one thing that really gets me,
Is guys that give to much detail about the incall location in reviews.....
Come on you really have to be a idiot if you don't think LE comes on here....
So Please Get A Clue....
Is between Belton and the airport broad enough?