I may be an ass but....

I am a nice person, have a number of posts, and a few reviews so I think people can check me out. I have made a little money and enjoy the hobby. Rather than chasing women all over with mixed results, I would like to turn the tables. I have only treated my dates with respect and will never change. Are there any ladies that would like to see me?
would you like them to pm you?
Sure. PM me if they wish.
What's up Newtotown taking dawg up on his offer??
I guess you never know which branch someone swings from.
What's up Newtotown taking dawg up on his offer??
I guess you never know which branch someone swings from. Originally Posted by big country
Wellll...it has been rumored...oh never mind
  • sherm
  • 10-13-2011, 08:54 AM
I think this is part brilliant. Since there are repeated posts about difficulty in meeting ladies, this makes sense. Best of luck. I'm jealous I didn't try this first.
I'm still waiting on you Dawg.
HUm, so each "client" could create his own "blog" like this and ladies could contact them to tell them why or post why.

So would this be considered a threAD Ms E?

Maybe a new forum section to go with the Provider Ads or an extenstion of the "ISO"? Are the ladies allowed in ISO?
AK-
I have a lot of travel for the next 10 days. You are on my bucket list although I dont plan on expiring anytime soon.
I would like to take Dawg out for a walk sometime... but I'm all the way in OKIE land! Good luck! I hope this works out for you!
Oh, BTW, the men in OK do this often, but they post it in the request section.
Just as long as guys dont start putting pics of the junk on there.....Of course the ladies arent interested in that right...its about the person inside?? right girls....girls....girls??
Just as long as guys dont start putting pics of the junk on there... Originally Posted by bigdeal
<< This is as close to a "picture of my junk" as anybody's going to see...

Good luck on your quest, Dawg!
Oh, BTW, the men in OK do this often, but they post it in the request section. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Requests and ISOs - Kansas City Metro and Kansas
This forum is the place
REQUESTS AND ISO's
This forum is the place to ask for hobbying inquiries. You may ask about where to find certain girls, particular activites, or for information on certain types of ladies. General inquiries and the like. Consider this a specialized forum for feedback and suggestions. Other general discussions belong in the Coed Discussion areas or Men's Lounge. These are not hard and fast rules - just general guidelines.
So in OKlahoma ladies are allowed to post. Probably the same here. Interesting concept. So would the ladies here do something like that?
Yes, ladies can post in that section... my goodness, is there not many ladies in Kansas that actually talk and banter with you men??