Pierced Kittys....

I recently got my hood pierced. Thinking that it would bring on more sexual stimulation... I thought it would be a great idea... but I'm finding that it isn't really living up to the "hype". Anyone else have their "girl" pierced, who may be having better luck that I? Fellas... do you find it sexy? Mine looks great for decoration! If I could only get it to " work" we'd be in business!!!
LOL
OUCH! Never had anything pierced other than my ears...so I have to ask...where does one go to get something like that done?
I wanna see it !!!
Don't like pierced nipples or kitty.
I still haven't been brave enough yet. More scared of going alone to get it done than the actual piercing. I hope that it works the way most ladies say.
I still haven't been brave enough yet. More scared of going alone to get it done than the actual piercing. I hope that it works the way most ladies say. Originally Posted by reese foster
Reese, I will be happy to hold your hand for the procedure. And road test it afterwards.
My experience was pretty much the same as yours, Caitlyn. i was excited to get it done, then disappointed that it didn't provide the extra stimulation I expected. I've since removed mine.

Jas
I personally don't like a pierced kitty, but I've found that most ladies get extra stimulation from having there kitty's licked, slow and easy.
Just my experience.
My experience was pretty much the same as yours, Caitlyn. i was excited to get it done, then disappointed that it didn't provide the extra stimulation I expected. I've since removed mine.

Jas Originally Posted by EbonyBabeUTR
I'm serious. I'm wondering where you get this done? A shop? Dr.'s Office? Mall?
I'm serious. I'm wondering where you get this done? A shop? Dr.'s Office? Mall? Originally Posted by KatherineJones

A tattoo and piercing studio. Most tattoo shops do piercings as well. I have only found a few in the DFW area that do genital piercings.
Thank you Reese! Just wasn't sure how you would go about that.

Appreciate the info.
If Reese wants to get if done, I'll gladly pay for it as long as she lets me watch having it done. That woman is so darn pretty.
Reese, I will go with you and hold your hand. It does not hurt at all. It hurts worse to get your ears pierced. The hood is just a flap of very thin skin, with little to no nerve endings. The needle is so sharp you really don't feel a thing. If it hurts, I'll buy.

I love mine, but I do not wear it all the time. I usually only wear it upon request because it's a love it or hate it thing with guys. As far as extra stimulation, no, you won't have spontaneous orgasms. I do get extra stimulation, esp. if I am wearing tight jeans. But that's just me, I have heard other ladies say that it did nothing for them, as well.
PPE is in favor of pierced Kitties....

But has heard both results...

Dannie, when I am ready to retire, you can pit it in for me... LOL!

PPE
An ear needs the adornment, why mess with something that is already so pretty?