Star body relaxing center

Anyone have any info on a new spot that just opened up in corpus? Star body relaxing center on everhart.
Just FYI: I drive by there often, stopped to check it out today. No signage whatsoever to indicate this is an AMP. Large sign by parking area indicate some counseling/ consulting type of business. Door was locked. I did go around back where there was another door, but again absolutely no signage. Didn’t try the door, was a little too sketched out at this point. Called the number from the website a couple of times later on from home; no answer.
I went there a few weeks back to check it out and it seemed to be a legit place. The rooms are relatively well lit, there was no teasing during the massage, I was properly draped at all times, and she asked if would give a positive review on google when it was all done. It wasn't a half bad massage, but it is kinda pricy depending on what kind of massage you get. (Thai vs Sweedish vs others) If more is offered, I didn't get any indication of it. (I've been doing this for more than a decade so I think I got a sense of these things)
Thank you both for the feed back!
  • cc314
  • 08-18-2023, 09:31 PM
A google search of the name pulls up mostly legit sites.