The Kings ruling on the tranny thread

I see space closed that one about some of you broke some rules and before I found it interesting enough to follow. I figured you all deserved a final royal rulling.

1. Space it's great you found time to bust some chips, now how about moderating any of the 4 reviews I have pending moderation.

2. Op, happy diver and dig it dog something, you're all fags or at least bi. There is nothing straight about fuckung anything with a dick if you have a dick. There is not justification. Try as you might if it has a cock you have gay in you (pun intended if you are a bottom). Stop denying and accept you gayness, you are a fag, you like cock accept it.

Oh by the way did I mention you are a fag
The King has spoken , and I have to agree with him !
I see space closed that one about some of you broke some rules and before I found it interesting enough to follow. I figured you all deserved a final royal rulling.

1. Space it's great you found time to bust some chips, now how about moderating any of the 4 reviews I have pending moderation.

2. Op, happy diver and dig it dog something, you're all fags or at least bi. There is nothing straight about fuckung anything with a dick if you have a dick. There is not justification. Try as you might if it has a cock you have gay in you (pun intended if you are a bottom). Stop denying and accept you gayness, you are a fag, you like cock accept it.

Oh by the way did I mention you are a fag Originally Posted by homer13
Wow bro. The thoughts that you express represent a clear, classic, and well documented example of repressed homosexuality. You have a lot of reviews, and seem eager to have more approved. No matter how many women you pay for sex, your repressed feelings won't go away.

I think most of us on this site prefer chicks but we're comfortable enough with our own sexual preferences to have an open mind about those who have interests that are different than our own. Angry, homophobic comments speak volumes about ones conflicted feelings.

Hope you are able to come to terms with things.
Hi Homer!

Oh yeah and I have no qualms about sticking my finger up any of you sexy motherfuckers assholes! Beware!
Since this is not a review thread it does not belong in the Review Forum. I am moving it to the proper Forum.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
The king doth protest too much, methinks.
Wow bro. The thoughts that you express represent a clear, classic, and well documented example of repressed homosexuality. You have a lot of reviews, and seem eager to have more approved. No matter how many women you pay for sex, your repressed feelings won't go away.

I think most of us on this site prefer chicks but we're comfortable enough with our own sexual preferences to have an open mind about those who have interests that are different than our own. Angry, homophobic comments speak volumes about ones conflicted feelings.

Hope you are able to come to terms with things. Originally Posted by Jay Walker
Jay you continue to be one of the dimmest on the board.
e
[/PRIVATE][/PRIVATE]

Don't try to throw your shit case on me. After all I'm not the represent wanna be pimp freaktard here on eccie
  • Qziz
  • 11-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Charming. Do we really need to be judgemental here? We all have some kink someone disapproves of or we wouldn't be here.
King Homer has expressed his wishes for you the people to be the judge . He has asked that his final words be made available to you , his loyal subjects . PM for details !
My last words we a pm to space. A man I have shown respect to by not calling out in public and who has said I can say what ever I want in on no consequences. Well I told him what I thought and he banned me. Real dick move and he has lost my respect forever. I didn't say being gay was wrong on insult gay people. I shared the few that a gay act does mean your gay or at least bye. The op in the post sucked a dick or took a dick up the ass then said he wasn't gay. Then a debate arrive in both sides which eventually got heated and into beasttiallity. I didn't comment so I was sharing my opinion not insulting but space in his closed minded approach did not look at it with open eyes. I let him know this and he banned me. I know and forever agree with DH that space is a giant pussy with no balls and no integrity.

Oh and by the way don't try and bull shit and say I got a different infraction that put me over 25 points because I'm still getting pm emails and there are non. This was a giant cowardice act by a corrupt mod with no integrity. Not even a week ban like some others who've called you out but a full 90 days.

I will no longer have any associations with space. Sorry W but this means I will not be attending the X-mas party either. I apologize buy if he can't be a real man and show integrity and honor his own word I want nothing to do with him or anything he is associated with. Please take me permanently off the gc list
Hey that handle looks vaguely familiar !
The King is dead.

Long Live the King!
Apparently this is fixing itself.

Besos!
My last words we a pm to space. A man I have shown respect to by not calling out in public and who has said I can say what ever I want in on no consequences. Well I told him what I thought and he banned me. Real dick move and he has lost my respect forever. I didn't say being gay was wrong on insult gay people. I shared the few that a gay act does mean your gay or at least bye. The op in the post sucked a dick or took a dick up the ass then said he wasn't gay. Then a debate arrive in both sides which eventually got heated and into beasttiallity. I didn't comment so I was sharing my opinion not insulting but space in his closed minded approach did not look at it with open eyes. I let him know this and he banned me. I know and forever agree with DH that space is a giant pussy with no balls and no integrity.

Oh and by the way don't try and bull shit and say I got a different infraction that put me over 25 points because I'm still getting pm emails and there are non. This was a giant cowardice act by a corrupt mod with no integrity. Not even a week ban like some others who've called you out but a full 90 days.

I will no longer have any associations with space. Sorry W but this means I will not be attending the X-mas party either. I apologize buy if he can't be a real man and show integrity and honor his own word I want nothing to do with him or anything he is associated with. Please take me permanently off the gc
list Originally Posted by Fuckspacepussy
CK that goes for you two
Why are y'all so judgemental even in this environment?