Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope all of you in the community have a great Thanksgiving Holiday with family and/or friends. Take a moment to reflect on all that you have to be thankful for. So many times we forget the little things in life that make a big difference.

So many of my friends and family are no longer here. I lost one of my best poker buddies a few months ago. Even if you don't have a lot, be thankful for what you have. Be kind to someone today. Above all, don't forget the women and men in our military who are serving in another land.

Sorry for the sappy rant. Bless all of you!
So many of my friends and family are no longer here. I lost one of my best poker buddies a few months ago. Even if you don't have a lot, be thankful for what you have. Be kind to someone today. Above all, don't forget the women and men in our military who are serving in another land.

Sorry for the sappy rant. Bless all of you! Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
Nothing to be sorry about. Except of course, sorry for your loss.

It's a good day to count our blessings and to thank those who serve. We all make sacrifices, and some more than others. Let them know that their efforts are appreciated.
Happy Thanksgiving Austin.. Now got to find something to do or someone to do lol.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
I know I am very grateful this year thats for sure...Happy Thanksgiving everyone :-)
Hope everybody had a great day!!!

xoxoxoxo
I had a great Thanksgiving, just getting back in town. Hope all of you have a great one as well!
I had a great Thanksgiving, just getting back in town. Hope all of you have a great one as well! Originally Posted by Delayah White
Hey beautiful where have you been hiding?
I ate my full of turkey....my tummy is happy!