Fee: $40
Hair Length and Color: Unknown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Never saw her.
Recommendation: No
  • InU
  • 11-23-2012, 07:35 PM
WT. You saved yourself a big hassel and/or money with dealing with this provider. She's went by more names and ph#'s than any of us can count. That's why she's still in biz. She's had more NO's than letters delivered to Louisiana's largest city.

You didn't miss a DAMN thing. Nice to know it's the same ole, same ole.
InU, that's good information to have. Thanks for sharing.
WT. You saved yourself a big hassel and/or money with dealing with this provider. She's went by more names and ph#'s than any of us can count. That's why she's still in biz. She's had more NO's than letters delivered to Louisiana's largest city.

You didn't miss a DAMN thing. Nice to know it's the same ole, same ole. Originally Posted by InU

Well I've been curious about her, checked out her past reviews, and she's got a string of "yes" that leads back a few months. she's like 18-1 or something like that, and with this review she's 18-2. that's pretty good odds in my book - - and her prices seem reasonable too. I guess she had a bad run in Louisiana? Maybe she's starting a clean slate?

On the other hand that sucks this guy had to wait in the parking lot and get denied. That is rather unreliable, but it looks as if when she does follow thru she does a great job....
moved here since no meeting took place
sorry you had a bad eperience, be careful and stay safe!
Wow , that sucks ! Not quite ncns , but as close as you can possibly get . Any attempt to make it up to you , and reschedule ?