Breakfast with Kelsey Belle

Wasn't sure if everyone knew that Kelsey Belle offers Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner dates at her home location. I recently had a breakfast date with her. This lady is a great cook, she made a quiche that was delicious. We also had mimosa's. She prepares all the meals herself. You can choose the time you want, 2 hrs is the minimum. On my date we played first and then ate. I believe on dinner dates you eat first and then she is the desert.
Wasn't sure if everyone knew that Kelsey Belle offers Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner dates at her home location. I recently had a breakfast date with her. This lady is a great cook, she made a quiche that was delicious. We also had mimosa's. She prepares all the meals herself. You can choose the time you want, 2 hrs is the minimum. On my date we played first and then ate. I believe on dinner dates you eat first and then she is the desert. Originally Posted by isuforever
What the hell? Are you her pimp??? It certainly is fortunate for her that she is able to cook "sense" she is not able to be seen in any Cedar Rapids restaurant.

Does the excluded restaurant list include the Student Union at her "collage?"
Second definition of Sense is :

a feeling that something is the case.
"she had the sense of being a political outsider"
synonyms: feeling, awareness, sensation, consciousness, recognition
"a sense of guilt"

As for “Collage” spelling error it was an error I missed several times.

Why do you even care?? Lol

Why even take a moment out of your life to be so rude? Seems you have nothing better to do..

Everything you wrote was uncalled for.
Jam is being a dick
Kelsey is nice.
Jam is being a dick
Kelsey is nice. Originally Posted by les123
Why thank you Les. I like you too
I like Les, too. And I don’t even know him. And I like Kelsey as well. And I don’t know her either.