Female Condom Friendly

I noticed a growing number of ladies who list female condom friendly on P411. Has anyone here tried them? What's your verdict?
Have you ever fucked a balloon before
Have you ever fucked a balloon before Originally Posted by burkalini
Thats some funny shit right there!

B
I've also noticed the female condom thing - will have to meet a lady who provides it. I'm game to trying new things - within reason of course, no prostrate play for me!
I have never used them, but I did a lot of research. They are not the easiest thing to put to use! I got the impression that it would similar to using a Walmart bag for protection! I have read that in certain positions, they can be quite noisy! I also read if the activity gets too frisky, they can disappear! OMG! I don't want to be the recipient of a FISHING expedition!
I researched it because my skin is easily irritated by latex and I have had to turn away some big boys because NO ONE makes a large size condom in non latex material, other than the female condom. I have started to use the larger latex condoms, but very rarely.
I say NO WAY to female condoms!
Female condoms are not the easiest to use. I had to develop a technique to place them within in the most discreet way. 90% of my guest find them enjoyable but if not properly place or used they will make noise or even disappear both being not enough lube. Female condoms are not like male condoms and need practice but once pro'd then all is well and fun!

Don't knock it till you try it!
I tried one a couple of weeks ago. I really didn't enjoy it all that much. I think I will stick to regular condoms. The provider who asked me to try it said female condoms are more popular among older clients who have a stigma about a condom being on them.
Bless your heart Ashley! I wasn't knocking them, darlin'. After reading all the info I could, I came to the conclusion they weren't the kind of thing for me.
And Pipefitter, that is so true and I never thought of that, even though I have seen mature gentlemen before who said the same thing. We found other ways to play, toys, a few french lessons!
Female condoms are not the easiest to use. I had to develop a technique to place them within in the most discreet way. 90% of my guest find them enjoyable but if not properly place or used they will make noise or even disappear both being not enough lube. Female condoms are not like male condoms and need practice but once pro'd then all is well and fun!

Don't knock it till you try it! Originally Posted by Ashley_Sparks
Hi honey! Where you been? Missed you!

I agree totally. I haven't had to use one in a while. I keep a few around for those with latex allergies and condom sensitivity issues.
Don't like them but I see more & more guys who experience them really do so I'm going to keep trying to get used to them. I guess I need to get more friends to try them out with me. hmmmmm
I am scheduled to see a lady in a few weeks who uses them frequently. I have never tried them. She has said that since her fingers are short, she often has to have the guy help her to insert them.

Did not know about the noise or that they disappear....YIKES !

I think I'll ask for the regular condoms now that I've been somewhat edgycated, LOL
Abe Normal, give it a try, you may like it. She said she uses them often, even with short fingers, she might have the experience now to make it work for her and you!
Heck, try female AND male condoms! You could be the guinea pig and report back!
I don't see how they could disappear unless they weren't put in right.Or maybe if the guy pulls all the way out alot he could jam it inside I guess. I have had good experiences with them and some so so experiences. If they are making noise, you aren't using enough lube or they aren't put in right.
Seems they could be handy for doubles. Eliminates the need for constant cover changing.
I am curious, is there a provider who is a squirter and has tried female condoms? The outer part of the condom is much larger than the one that is inserted. Does that effect the providers ability to squirt? You can't stop a flood, but the sensation of squirting for both partners would be dulled by that, wouldn't it?