How Are You Doing?

I posted this on another board so I thought I would see what this group's responses are.

2012 is history and it's time to evaluate your satisfaction level with the hobby. Think about your sessions for last year and how many times were you truly satisfied? And by "truly satisfied" I'm talking about a session that was at least good and hopefully great. To me, considering the costs of the hobby, even an okay session is a failure.

So let's see how our satisfaction ratings both individually and as a group. Of course, your subjective comments are encouraged and welcome.

As for me, I fell in at 75% satisfied, which was lower than I expected. But there were enough so-so sessions that I was only satisfied 3/4 of the time. Surprisingly, some of these were with providers with whom I had great times during earlier sessions. I guess not everyone remains the same, and that includes me.
For me, any short comings have nothing to do with the lady and were on me. Every issue was on me ...

Issues from last year:

1. Being too stressed when I walked thru the door.
2. The physical issues of a back injury or massive leg cramps, real mood killers.
3. No sleep the night before due to being out too late and having to get up early and go to an appointment.
4. Anticipation running amok.

I wish I could blame someone else but that would not be honest. Oh wait, maybe I can spin on the ladies ... Yeah, these evil women get me too amped up to see them where I should have called and rescheduled. I thinck that will work, now its time to thinck taint.
There were a few disappointments in 2012. One lady pictures were deceptive, but she did warn me about added weight. That was not the problem though, she was lot older than I expected. My instincts told me to walk out then, but I decided to be a nice guy. She wasn't in shape for my energy and the session was ok. Those pictures had to be 10 years old or somebody else.
Most of my disappointments were NCNS.
I can think of only one "bad" experience where the responsibility for said bad experience could be squarely placed on the lady. Even then, it wasn't totally her fault as I walked in skeptical to begin with. Any other hang ups or feeling of not having as good an experience as I had hoped for was on me-- for a variety of reasons. Other than that, everything was fairly outstanding. Heck, 2012, might have been the best year in the hobby for me. I expanded my horizons by taking some risks on UTR/word of mouth girls who don't have a lengthy review history. I met several girls who were new to the business to include one where I was maybe her 2nd or 3rd client. I toyed with the idea of trying a sugarbaby type relationship. That venture is still a work in progress. I met the sweetest young lady who is simply awesome. I also was able to fulfill a bucket item with my first over-night (which was totally a spur of the moment deal). Here's hoping 2013 is just as good. Looking to ramp up my kink factor/push some boundaries in the coming year.
I had a wonderful year last year. Virtually all the providers I saw were class acts and wonderful to visit. My only wish list items for this year are:
*More deep throat with less teeth. Less claims of Deep throat skills when they cant really take it all.
*Some greek fun. Seems like most of the ladies who like greek are BBW which is not my cup of tea.
Where are my slimmer greek lovin' ladies hiding around Austin?
More than a third of the responses were for 90%. Wow. I wish those lucky guys would share their secrets to success. Maybe they will use the Branch Rickey line that luck is the residue of design.
  • b2pop
  • 01-03-2013, 03:20 PM
I had no bad hobby experiences in 2012 and I contribute that to the following:

Always do your research and avoid drama

Never set your expectations so high that they will never be met

Treat others as you want to be treated.....Sounds corny but this philosphy works and pays dividends

and most of all I found MY ATF ToriCapelli

Anyway not all of my hobby sessions were perfect by any means, but I can say none were bad. Maybe I am easy to please, but I think attitude has alot to do with how satisfied you are after a session. Have I left a session thinking "Damn I will never go back" well sure, but I can tell you that it is rare and if I look back on the session objectively we probably just did not click or have that energy together to make it great. That is why I love Hobbying I can move on to the next one. Also, I utilize many avenues in my Hobbying like Independants, AMP girls and my favorite Strippers. This always me to keep from getting too bored!!!!
Mine was 90% probably because I started so late? My first experience was literally on 12/28/12 and my second one was 12/31. Both were amazing, so it's easy to have a 90%

My inexperience could be showing here, but we really researched who we wanted to see (making sure they had plenty of good reviews, etc.) beforehand so I think that really helped make sure each choice was a good one.
I voted "at least 90%", because I came out of "Hobby Retirement" in November, and only had two appointments between then and now. Although the two appointments were totally different in their style and activities, both were exactly what I wanted and expected, so I can truly say I was 100% satisfied - and one of the two sessions was even better than I expected (Thank you, Dawn) !

That being said, I'm hoping that 2013 will be another year of 100% satisfaction, as well as a year of a lot more than two sessions !!!