Tipping providers

I don't have a problem giving tips to providers.

But I do wonder why y'all don't just raise rates instead of asking for tips in favorite gifts section of your showcase? I'm tired about hearing of broke hookers and it sounds trashy on y'all's part when you have to keep posting in the snatch thread "available now". Renting pussy is still a great bargain at twice y'all's prices versus dating it or marrying it!

I never have known the correct tip amount 20 or 30% like at a restaurant for decent service doesn't seem right nor does 20-40 dollars on 300 or 400 dollar session that just says I'm a stingy tipper. I like to pay up front and just tip an extra 100. After all I am a known asshole with a bad reputation and I am here to buy affection so I figure I better pony up.

I ain't doing the buy the favorite perfume or something cheesy like that. I figure give you cash and you can buy whatever the hell you want plus I don't do my own shopping and I'm damn sure not gonna do yours.

What's a good tip from a trick and what's a great tip?

(I have found providers are awfully forgiving and very affectionate when they see a 100 dollar tip)
I do remember a thread from last year...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=tips

Pay the Rack Rate

Write a Review to help her generate more business

Tips/Gratuities/Gifts for whores are what wusses do. Originally Posted by Whispers
Others feel to tip now and again? Guess do what you like?

Gifts on occasion when appropriate, perhaps wine now and again.
That's an interesting thread now I finally found a Chincho post!!! Been wondering wtf that was all about!!!! When is his ban over?

The providers I see have all been over 300 and I don't know if it's due to bad habits using up their cash or lack of business but none seem prosperous. I know damn good and well this is the cheapest way to get pussy even though it lacks true romance and emotion it's still a bargain to bust a nut in a chicks mouth for that. Most are not rw quality looks but good enough looking to be fuckable. It just ruins the illusion when she's got nothing left to sell but her body and she is still obviously financially broke. I like doing deals where everyone is winning big but these providers just don't seem to win enough or they squander it....

I'm interested in providers perspective, they know we are scraping the bottom of the barrel for pussy either because of time or dysfunction in our personal lives yet they don't price their pussy or mouth based on the fact we have no clear cut alternatives. Continuing to be living month to month or not far from it at best when they are the only game in town, cause let's face it most hobbyist are losers and can't afford to be doing this and the ones that aren't don't worry about price they just get what they want. Problem is once they get to know me and they start talking the illusion and fantasy goes out the window and ruins any future visits for me.
I thought there was a correlation being drawn between the two, maybe a new hunting lease sport.
Give me all your bubbles bitches! !!!!!
Give me all your bubbles bitches! !!!!! Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Bubbles or baubles? There is a difference.
Bubbles or baubles? There is a difference. Originally Posted by Doglegg
Still bubbles