Eccie Screening Question

As my ATF is currently on Medical Leave of Absence I have been on the prowl looking for new adventures more than usual. So I have contacted and seen some providers that are on Eccie AND p411 and this has worked really well, not one single NCNS.

However, as the selection on p411 is limited (and confusing as not all providers listed under San Antonio are actually in the area) I have been contacting Eccie-only providers and agencies and generally got screened very quickly (sometimes REALLY quickly) however with the last 3 attempts to get to the action I had an amazing 100% NCNS rate. I am already wondering whether I am sending bad vibes through my phone making providers drop their phone in the toilet or that destroy their batteries or cause their crazy sister to visit suddenly or....you get the point.

So I am wondering whether this a pattern that Eccie-only providers/agencies are generally less reliable/organized (the reviews unfortunately frequently don't address the TCB aspect - or they may whitewash it), whether they don't believe their own screening or whether they have so many customers that they can just ignore a few.

I am not going to name anybody to not cause the usual shitstorm and this also not going to be very productive. In the future I am obviously only going to contact providers who are on Eccie AND p411 as I have better things to do than hanging around in a Starbucks waiting for a text that never comes. Any input or suggestion is appreciated from providers or hobbyists.
As my ATF is currently on Medical Leave of Absence I have been on the prowl looking for new adventures more than usual. So I have contacted and seen some providers that are on Eccie AND p411 and this has worked really well, not one single NCNS.

However, as the selection on p411 is limited (and confusing as not all providers listed under San Antonio are actually in the area) I have been contacting Eccie-only providers and agencies and generally got screened very quickly (sometimes REALLY quickly) however with the last 3 attempts to get to the action I had an amazing 100% NCNS rate. I am already wondering whether I am sending bad vibes through my phone making providers drop their phone in the toilet or that destroy their batteries or cause their crazy sister to visit suddenly or....you get the point.

So I am wondering whether this a pattern that Eccie-only providers/agencies are generally less reliable/organized (the reviews unfortunately frequently don't address the TCB aspect - or they may whitewash it), whether they don't believe their own screening or whether they have so many customers that they can just ignore a few.

I am not going to name anybody to not cause the usual shitstorm and this also not going to be very productive. In the future I am obviously only going to contact providers who are on Eccie AND p411 as I have better things to do than hanging around in a Starbucks waiting for a text that never comes. Any input or suggestion is appreciated from providers or hobbyists. Originally Posted by Cheesecake7
In the future u are only contact providers that are eccie and p411. Problem solved...but what you need to understand is tht its almost as easy to become a verified provider as it is for a gent to get a hsndle on eccie. No hoops needed. Whn I joined in 2011 i needed 5 referrals,these days thy dont really need anything but a pussy. Js
I've had a few runs of bad TCB on ECCIE - it seemed to be an epidemic last summer. I found it very annoying because I don't get many opportunities to hobby, and generally have a three or four hour time window, so when someone flakes at the last moment there's often no time to find a substitute - I miss out on some much-needed stress relief and the suppliers (some other provider who would have kept the appointment) lose the business. But for the most part the providers here have been good about sending me a PM a few days in advance when they have to cancel rather than leaving me hanging out in the parking lot.

Don't know what your pattern is, but what usually has worked for me is booking via PM a few days in advance, sending a text about half and hour before the appointment (before I leave home or the office). I also do mention the TCB - no whitewash - in reviews and post a note in the Mens' Lounge when someone flakes on me. And yeah, the WKs give me some shit when I say that their ATF left me hanging - but I shrug it off. If a provider has an occasional NCNS, life happens - but when four or five other guys chime in to say "me too" then you know you've got an inattentive provider whose TCB is shaky.

Anyway, all of that is to say "it's not just you" and to encourage you to mention TCB in reviews - as well as noting your bad experiences in a discreet way, ignoring the dickheads who think any girl who's gotten them off is incapable of ever doing anything wrong to anyone else.

I do hope that the run of bad luck you're having is a temporary thing - with a bit more information, we can either weed out the bad eggs or at least share the information that lets customers know when they're rolling the dice with providers who have a pattern of leaving customers hanging.
The OP has a pretty broad range of ladies he's reviewed, so I'll make this a generalized statement: the younger the provider, the higher the chances of bad TCB and NCNS. I've had generally great TCB (to include timely cancellations) and a less-than 1% history of NCNS because I focus on older, mature women. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the OP's recent run of bad luck was at the hands of young girls.
...... the younger the provider, the higher the chances of bad TCB and NCNS.... Originally Posted by CoverMe
This seems to be intuitively true although I recently saw AshleyMax and she is hot as hell, young and her TCB is outstanding. Go figure, but I will be seeing her again for sure!!