Reviews of Men fucking Men in your Independent Reviews Section?

In most other areas reading through the Independent Provider Review Section might subject someone to a review of a session with a less than attractive female or one older than one's tastes.....

I was disappointed to accidentally come across a review of a guy fucking a gut though.

Most cities shuffle the tranny reports into the "Other" forum

What are your reviews on having tranny reviews in with the Indies? Would you be OK with "Gay" reports where the men do not hide in skirts pretending to be a woman?
... I was disappointed to accidentally come across ... a guy fucking a gut ... Originally Posted by Whispers
Some locals might wonder if this was a Freudian slip?

Maybe it's only posting fatigue.
I was disappointed to accidentally come across a review of a guy fucking a gut though. Originally Posted by Whispers
Lincks, dammit, lincks!
yeah... It was late.....
I don't understand. Are you actively searching for these types of reviews or do they seem to pop up when you go looking? This sounds like a complaint if given the benefit of a doubt and should be reported to the mods so your eyes won't be so traumatized in the future. I for one couldnt care less. If the mods miss the confounding issue so be it. I'd just skip paat the review being no interest to me. But feel free to continue complaining and scrounging for more. See if I care.
No. They disgust me. I do not care to be subjected to stories of men that fuck other men.
  • Old-T
  • 04-14-2016, 12:34 PM
There are a lot of reviews of providers who do not attract my interest for one reason or another. I just close the review and move on. It might be nice to have a well designed search function to find reviews that are likely to appeal, but absent that i see it as an inconvenience, not a problem.
Why not focus all of your wonderful comments on your home board?
Unless you travel this way why even waste your energy on the Kansas board.
It just does not makes sense. I wonder what your goal is for all these comments so far from home?

No. They disgust me. I do not care to be subjected to stories of men that fuck other men. Originally Posted by Whispers
I'll be in town for a few days in June and doing some research. I want to contribute...
  • Old-T
  • 04-15-2016, 11:26 AM
Research included who not to see. So you should be glad there are reviews that help identify those you do not wish to meet.
They could put the reviews of men fucking men in the "Other" section like most cities and a member that has no interest in homosexuality would not come across them while looking for an indie.....