Get a life

If you don't like BBW don't Fuck em. If you don't like old hookers don't Fuck em. You see where I am going with this.
You two retards have made this so called forum a joke.
I for one won't be back...
Sl or guest 12 whatever and whisper you all need to grow the Fuck up.
If you don't like what you see move the Fuck on you dumb ass
To everyone else thanks for all the helpful info.
  • Old-T
  • 04-13-2016, 05:16 AM
You do not understand--it is precisely because some of the Texas invaders DON'T have a life that they flood boards with spam-like posts. Intentionally pushing other threads off the front page is just another way of trying to try and heard us sheep and how we think.
Imagine, anyone trying to "herd" the Old T. Ha.

To the OP: take your ball and go home to mommy. The terrorists win.
To the OP: take your ball and go home to mommy. The terrorists win. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Wurd.
If you don't like BBW don't Fuck em. If you don't like old hookers don't Fuck em. You see where I am going with this.
To everyone else thanks for all the helpful info. Originally Posted by rockjr0474
I don't watch the "NEWS" on TV anymore.
they do a horrid job of answering the 7W's and spend more time talking to easch other and giving opinions rather than facts

so I don't turn it on

Why do you come to this board? Does clicking on SI /etc links help you?
you seem to not understand what you don't like

good riddance
  • Old-T
  • 04-14-2016, 06:01 AM
Imagine, anyone trying to "herd" the Old T. Ha.

To the OP: take your ball and go home to mommy. The terrorists win. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Actually they usually just want to keep me away from the herd. A lot of folks consider me a bad influence. I have been told that in more than one PM. I tend to put those PMs on the wall as trophies--depending upon who sent them.
To everyone else thanks for all the helpful info. Originally Posted by rockjr0474
That is one way to approach things.

Other's might decide that if they don't like something to voice their opinion about it and possibly convince other's to do the same.

Bye now.
Actually they usually just want to keep me away from the herd. A lot of folks consider me a bad influence. I have been told that in more than one PM. I tend to put those PMs on the wall as trophies--depending upon who sent them. Originally Posted by Old-T
I'd like to hear some of those stories! But you're such a gent I'll bet you don't vanquish and tell.
Other's might decide that if they don't like something to voice their opinion about it and possibly convince other's to do the same. Originally Posted by Whispers
Yes cause that's the grown up way.
That is one way to approach things.

Other's might decide that if they don't like something to voice their opinion about it and possibly convince other's to do the same.

Bye now. Originally Posted by Whispers
those are complainers
don't like them in real life,don't like them online

good riddance
You, sir, are doing no service to the name.