Giving a ride to my ATF to KC tomorrow - need suggestions for location

So one of my ATF's asked me if I could give her a lift to KC. Of course I said yes. She asked me if I had any idea of where she should get a room. Now if I buy, it is going to be in the brand of hotel that I get my points with. But knowing from conversations with her and others that in most cities, there are areas where ECCIE guys will not go. I want her to have the best possible time there, so I am asking any of you guys or gals to pm me with some suggestions.

And for those that may be thinking it, I am not her pimp or WK. Just an ECCIE guy that has seen her for awhile now and we have developed a friendship. She said she will have a driver in KC for outcalls as well.

BTW, her name is passionafterglow here. I would tell you how great she is but I am biased.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ssionafterglow
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=260411

Thanks for any help.
Jake2.1

... And for those that may be thinking it, I am not her pimp ...

Originally Posted by Jake2.1

I'm sure glad you cleared that up.
What's wrong with her car and computer? I kinda thought they were necessities for hookers these days.
I wonder if the op realizes the le presence here?
The headline reads ATF
Is she a representative of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms?
Then who wouldnt mind giving them a ride...
I wonder if the op realizes the le presence here? Originally Posted by malwoody
Violating the Mann act is one thing.but it's.usually a good idea not to announce it.
Let he who hath not been a pimp and still given a 5 hour car ride to some chick cast the first stone.

As for the actual topic of the thread, country club plaza and downtown are the most accessible areas.
Yes plaza.
But Jake should let her have his credit card so she can go shopping.
After all, plaza is for shopping.
I'm actually trying to plan a visit soon so knowing the places to avoid would be really helpful. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share publicly.
Has she gotten settled in? Decent area? How about an update, OP?