verification

Can I be told when I would be verified, shayla said she sent in my ID and she verified me which I was told should be enough to get me verified, just looking forward to making a showcase and becoming an actual member
Once the age verification is confirmed ...the VP process will be completed.
Once the age verification is confirmed ...the VP process will be completed. Originally Posted by JCM800
Dear sir?

Can i verify your as i am verified?

Thank you for your help!!!

Sexy Eva
Here's the info on the process and what we'll need...

Ladies, you may post a weekly ad in the Provider Ads or Weekend Lineup section once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff at iowa@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

In addition, if you are advertising that you are under age 25 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Drivers License and/or state issued ID and your location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible, along with your user name. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit your information separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.