Guys-What is your ideal experience?

Another thread got me thinking...When you are booking a lady, what type of experience are you looking for? What things do you prefer, ambiance etc...

GFE, PSE, neither?.....Thoughts
A pulse.

<Sorry, I was channeling Chuck. >
A pulse.

<Sorry, I was channeling Chuck. > Originally Posted by pjorourke
A pulse.

If this thread had a poll, I'd have 3 votes already!!!
One that is so good I don't wanna write about it.... lol. One I just wanna keep it all to myself, or when I try I just can't find the words... Had one pretty much that fit that description and she is now retiring. I asked her what she type she considered it to be and I think the only real way we could describe it was ymmv lol.

I guess I like gfe with a little pse mixed in. Not pse as in Greek but just a little balls to the wall mixed in. I like a lady that will be a little aggressive at times. I'm not really into the totally submissive type. Of course this would all depend on what that particular woman's definition of gfe/pse is
One that is so good I don't wanna write about it.... lol. One I just wanna keep it all to myself, or when I try I just can't find the words... Had one pretty much that fit that description and she is now retiring. I asked her what she type she considered it to be and I think the only real way we could describe it was ymmv lol.

I guess I like gfe with a little pse mixed in. Not pse as in Greek but just a little balls to the wall mixed in. I like a lady that will be a little aggressive at times. I'm not really into the totally submissive type. Of course this would all depend on what that particular woman's definition of gfe/pse is Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Good to know
With the exception of a few basics (I may feel let-down if our time together is limited to Scrabble) . . . what is less important than with whom.
With the exception of a few basics (I may feel let-down if our time together is limited to Scrabble) . . . what is less important than with whom. Originally Posted by Chevalier
+1
A pulse.

+1
Is a quorum of teeth too much to ask for these days ?

My ideal changes with my mood and certainly with my age. Last month, during my birthday week, I visited two of my friends and had a great time with each in the usual BCD areas as well as great conversation. One of them also graced me with a multi hour photo shoot afterwards which is something any true shutterbug would find ideal.

Unfortunately, as I get older, the BCD urge is less frequent than the desire to converse over tea and take photos. . . life I suppose.
One that is so good I don't wanna write about it.... lol. One I just wanna keep it all to myself, or when I try I just can't find the words... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I couldn't have said it better myself. I really enjoy the sensation of feeling the spasms of an "O" ripple through the body of the lady I'm with, it really gets me excited. I want her to get off over & over again, to the point that she really can't resist giving me a mind-blowing release. Being a "giver" has it's rewards in the end. I have always preferred longer sessions, not because I'm some kind of dynamo (far from it) but because I like an unrushed, relaxed GFE. I have an overnight planned with my favorite later this month, whirlpool suite for some wet fun! Hoping it will be one of thos unforgettable experiences.
I had to think about this question long and hard. I've never had my ideal.

But, if I had to describe it, it would probably be a multi-day session. I'd like to be with a lady that I click with on many planes. I'd like to start out with maybe an afternoon of public time, maybe at a theme park or something. As evening rolls around, we change into appropriate dinner attire, and go to an upscale restaurant whose food is impeccable. We linger long over the meal talking and enjoying each other's conversation and company. We retire to an appropriate venue for some BCD activities, eventually nodding off to sleep.

We wake, have room service breakfast in the suite. The next day is planned visits to museums or historical landmarks. We enjoy the experience of learning and appreciating the art and history together. We again change for dinner and have it at a different place. After dinner, we attend a play, ballet, concert or the like...whatever is in town. After the performance, we return to our BCD venue and have fun together, exhaustingly falling asleep afterwards. We part company after breakfast the next morning.

Now, that's the ideal. In lots of ways. What did Burns say, "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Meaning, I'll never grasp this ideal, but that doesn't keep me from dreaming about it.

Now, I know the question was directed more towards BCD activities. But, I think if we're enjoying each other this much, I don't even have to elaborate on activities. They'll work themselves out...and very well, I imagine.
I know it when I have had it.
I had to think about this question long and hard. I've never had my ideal.

But, if I had to describe it, it would probably be a multi-day session. I'd like to be with a lady that I click with on many planes. I'd like to start out with maybe an afternoon of public time, maybe at a theme park or something. As evening rolls around, we change into appropriate dinner attire, and go to an upscale restaurant whose food is impeccable. We linger long over the meal talking and enjoying each other's conversation and company. We retire to an appropriate venue for some BCD activities, eventually nodding off to sleep.

We wake, have room service breakfast in the suite. The next day is planned visits to museums or historical landmarks. We enjoy the experience of learning and appreciating the art and history together. We again change for dinner and have it at a different place. After dinner, we attend a play, ballet, concert or the like...whatever is in town. After the performance, we return to our BCD venue and have fun together, exhaustingly falling asleep afterwards. We part company after breakfast the next morning.

Now, that's the ideal. In lots of ways. What did Burns say, "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Meaning, I'll never grasp this ideal, but that doesn't keep me from dreaming about it.

Now, I know the question was directed more towards BCD activities. But, I think if we're enjoying each other this much, I don't even have to elaborate on activities. They'll work themselves out...and very well, I imagine. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Ok...are you REALLY a guy? That's the perfect girlfriend experience.