Depends on the d3ck in question

Wait a minute! I thought you gals LOVED sucking dick. Have I been mislead?
Depends on the d3ck in question. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Originally Posted by pjorourke
Okay London & other ladies, what are the criteria?
Ok you psycho...since you asked ha ha.

6 inches or under and not overly thick. A nice defined head(cut of course), no veins sticking out or moles poking me in the lip, and no hair. I don't like the ones that crawl back under the skin or look like torpedos. Oh, and I like firm balls that stay togehter, not that flop to opposite sides.

I feel really dirty talking about such things here lol.
LMAO!!!!!

6 inches or under and not overly thick. A nice defined head(cut of course), no veins sticking out or moles poking me in the lip, and no hair. I don't like the ones that crawl back under the skin or look like torpedos. Oh, and I like firm balls that stay togehter, not that flop to opposite sides.

I feel really dirty talking about such things here lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I feel really dirty talking about such things here lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
That I don't believe.
Damn London, you must have a psychic mind in describing me!!
Damn London, you must have a psychic mind in describing me!! Originally Posted by shorty
On my way!

If you put that on your website, it may deter some 6 inch+ guys.

I've never seen such a thing.

Thanks....me too!!
If you put that on your website, it may deter some 6 inch+ guys.

I've never seen such a thing. Originally Posted by MrSmith8691
I have a disclaimer saying for above average men NOT to contact me, yet they still do.
I have a disclaimer saying for above average men NOT to contact me, yet they still do. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I've read that on your site. I Just missed the part about veins and moles. And the well-shaped head. LMAO
I've read that on your site. I Just missed the part about veins and moles. And the well-shaped head. LMAO Originally Posted by MrSmith8691
That was just a joke lol.

We were talking about our "perfect" d3ck.
That was just a joke lol.

We were talking about our "perfect" d3ck. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I thought mine was perfect - it gets me off every time.

But now, after reading all the expert commentary, little smith has retreated behind my unevenly circumcised foreskin, like a scared turtle. LMAO
Awwww.
Next time I am in NOLA, I will let you examine it. I will let you take pics, and wont even charge you extra. But I will need to screen you, and your penis head grading chart, in advance.