Paige

• bart
  • 08-16-2018, 04:11 PM
Any intel on @bookpaigetoday on Twitter?

TGTBT?
  • bart
  • 08-17-2018, 06:41 PM
  • bart
  • 08-18-2018, 06:02 AM
I was hoping you had a report not a pic lol.... I have been curious about her also
Wow.

Nice, but, looks expensive.
  • ISODT
  • 08-19-2018, 06:30 AM
Strange, I'm blocked by her account on Twitter... don't remember ever talking to her.
Too rich for my blood
I have seen her ad's all the time on twitter. I kept thinking she may be too good to be true, but I dont know. I can't afford that anyways.
Not real, pictures are of a model known as Shannyn Alyssa.
figure that be too good be true lol
Did a search on tineye, didn't get any hits. found out, at the 11th hour, she sends someone down to collect money, and then you can go up and find out if she's for real. I didn't want to pay the money to find out I was right. BIG potential bait and switch.

Thank google for this thread. discovered this after I had made the appointment, but decided to see how it would go.
Where is the thread on google?
I googled paige, and found THIS thread.. and I found it between the time I made an appointment time and the time I arrived. Girl threatened to put my information out there.
-The assistant (who I was told owns the place, and "paige" rents a room from her) said she collects the money down in the parking deck, gives me the room and access code, and the money goes into a dropbox.

I told the assistant I wasn't going to give her anything until I verified the girl was the actual girl. The assistant then stopped and looked confused (like she maybe had been had), and said.. well, you'll have to call "paige" and talk to her. Assistant walked off elevator.

I called "paige" back, and told her I wasn't going to do anything until I could verify she was who she said she was. Her reply: "No, this isn't how the rules go.. You play by my rules.. Your name is now going out to providers here and you'll be blocked". I replied "Well, I know your pictures on your twitter are not you.". She responded "Yes, I have a separate LA twitter (and something about Miss Chelsea? Chelsie?). You should have asked me about that earlier".

Now, she had my information prior to me going to the appointment, so she could have released it. But no money was exchanged, and at the same time, I can totally verify the fake pictures, and I even have a tweet from Shannyn Alyssa confirming that her pictures are being stolen by this "paige".
Note..it is rather interesting that a @" PeytonNewton4 " is listed as a friend, and her posts are almost identical to the ones that this "paige" has posted... and..both accounts went active at the same time..June 2018.
seems she has changed her twitter handle to lovely paige XO now. still stealing those pics..