I need advice , i am receiving threatening emails

Today I received 6 threatening emails from 2 different email addresses

I am not on any other sites
Im not sure what to do.
Is there a way to find and remove my email address if it still appears on this site somewhere?
I would also like to find remove my phone number if it appears anywhere on this website.

Im new to this and would like advice on how to participate here as carefully as possible.

The emails say things like “Im going to knock all your teeth down your throat next time I see you” and alot of mean words like cunt and bitch.

I have no clue who it is. I have had nothing but good times with my new friends here.
As to your email it doesn't show anywhere. If you want your number removed from your encounters you can RTM the encounter post and then ask for your phone number to be removed. I usually follow it up with a pm to the local mod letting them know I want my number removed.
Emails like that are from people who want to get a rile out of you. Ignore them.

You are ABSOLUTELY entitled to have your email and phone number removed. You have to contact your clients who left reviews and ask them to request that information be removed. You can also PM the local mod for the area that the review is posted in as well.

Preform a search on the site to look for where your email pops up. When you find the posts send the links to the posts themselves to a mod and request the info be removed.

Stay safe. Screen well and keep a cool head. Remember the service you do is personal but to never take anything about this world personally.
Go to your inbox and in the left panel there is a link that says edit options click that then you’ll see a box to uncheck that says something about receiving emails from members ...uncheck it...

Don’t list your email in your bio and tell your clients not to list it in your encounter reports and that’s about all you can do

You should be able to rtm (the red triangle on each post ) on your encounters and ask the mods to remove email and phone number

Hope this helps

Ana
There are a lot of trolls, in the hobby world, and in the real world.
As SA Angel mentions above, ignore them.
And, I will add, do not feed them, by responding to them.
Last, depending on your e-mail provider, there should be a way to block specific incoming e-mail addresses, or at least send those to spam.
I understand, thank you!
Ok - thank you so much !!
Thanks!