"Will I Return" radio button

Good morning,

Just throwing out a suggestion. We have a radio button for "Recommendation" but would love to see an additional radio button for "Will I Return"?

Now at first glance one may think these one in the same thing. But no, they are not. Frequently they may be, but not always.

If someone has a bad encounter and the Recommendation is a No then it goes without saying the Will I Return will be a No as well. Can't think of any reason when Recommendation No would result in anything other than No for Will I Return.

However, There are instances where someone could have a Recommendation of Yes but a Will I Return of No. Usually if Recommendation Yes then that person will return. However, that is not always the case.

There are situations where you could have a good encounter but personality's didn't click. Or a good encounter but certain habits, clock watching, additional tip requests, environment cleanliness, etc. could result in a No for Will I Return.

I think seeing a Recommendation Yes and Will I Return No will offer up a chance for users to give a pause and perhaps some additional research or reading. A yellow flag if you will instead of just the green and red flags only having Recommendation provides.

Just my 2 cents.

Thank for reading.
That would be confusing.
What you put in a review
Is what is impotant.