Hair removal reccomendations

What would you recommend to remove genital hair? No chance I would have some one to do it so I need some thing I can do at home by myself. Shaving leaves a stubble so I am looking for a better solution.
bic lighter ?
Waxing is best. SurgiCream makes a wax you can do yourself. Second best is to use an epilator. Try a Philips, pull is bad the first time, not bad afterwards. GF loves how smooth everything is!!
Waxing is best. SurgiCream makes a wax you can do yourself. Second best is to use an epilator. Try a Philips, pull is bad the first time, not bad afterwards. GF loves how smooth everything is!! Originally Posted by monte1970
light the forest n let it burn faster

And if the forest thick. Staff at hospital will be entertained
Pluck them
Try shaving with Vichy rash free shave cream. It makes a big difference to use a cream formulated for genital area.

And don't be so quick to dismiss having a lady do it for you. It can be quite a turn on to have someone shave you. But it does require some trust, so I would not suggest it for a first date.
I found a produck on ebay that I have on order. I will let you know how it works.
Duck Tape! If that doesn't work, you didn't use enough Duck Tape!!
Scissors standing in front of a bathroom mirror. Go slow around the scrotum.
Flaking fuzz the best she will love velvety feel so will you legs.