Encounter: Chai/kalisee my new one n only (m

User ID: -
Date: 05/03/24
Name: Chai (kalisee) (talked had to change bc people are asses))
Phone: 7162188364
Email Address: Chaiomega8@proton.me
URL / Website: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Kalisee
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Elmwood area
Activities: Bbbj, breast play, Greek, cim, dhf, dom
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Small, tattooed, hot, good teeth, very pleasant, sexy as all hell for those who say dumb shit. She is identical to her pics
Recommendation: Yes
(Staff edit - AD was removed)
nice AD Sr mandle... errrrr ops report
And really if you haven’t been there shut up. Unless you want a chunk or a junkie. Go here. She’s clean, comfortable, down to earth, and she will be what you need. I’ve seen her probably 7x now and just now started sharing. Buffalo is shit and she’s bringing it back 1000%. Fuck Pheonix. Go see chai and sy. (Syryn) best duo by far in Buffalo. 2 total hot women. Not like pheonix and chai where one you close your eyes and the other you wanna see. Both fucking beauties totally worth the price Originally Posted by Elliot14802
Ahem Sir,
mmmmmm per profile this lady is the only one you have seen
Sooooo How can ya chop up other lady's ????
nice threAd... phoenix piss ya off, did she
So, Chai.. What's your end game? Just running these ADS? Trying to get PA? Justy stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
So, Chai.. What's your end game? Just running these ADS? Trying to get PA? Justy stop, you're embarrassing yourself. Originally Posted by ben dover
She already has PA access from somewhere. Shortly after posting this "review" she posted a screenshot of the entire review on her Twitter and thanked herself for posting it. Theres time stamps to confirm what I'm talking about.

We've gone well beyond the embarrassing part at this point. This is just desperate and pathetic.
Business must be slow lol
You’re whacked out, Chai. Nothing you offer makes up for the fact that you’re mentally unstable and therefore a risk not worth taking.
Hmmmmm.....
Love the sales pitch! "..do it....dooo it.... DO IT!!!"
Isn't this the same one that charges for an hour and if you pop early she'll boot you out and won't give you that second shot with in the hour? The GPS is strong with this one....and what the heck is an Syryn???