Quality of repeat visits

For those who have done repeat visits with a client or provider, were the subsequent visits better or worse than the first visit?
The passion continues to build with each opportunity to become reacquainted.
Been lucky to never have a repeat be worse. My repeats have always been better with some getting MUCH better!
The passion continues to build with each opportunity to become reacquainted. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
For me the great providers distinguish themselves from the rest by making the 5th session more memorable than the first. Not all but most take you for granted after you've them several times.

I like the way you think Lena.
Have had many repeat visits with my favorite and all have been as good or better than the last.
I also think to keep it continually fun and enjoyable takes chemistry and creativeness from both provider and gent. If both are willing to explore and try new things it keeps the momentum going.
I've had mixed results. Some factors such as time of day and length of visit probably contributed.
I think it gets better after a coupke visits because you start learning what each other likes
I think it gets better after a coupke visits because you start learning what each other likes Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz

DITTO!!!!

and the repeat sessions become more intimately & intensely passionate!!!
It's rare I repeat with a provider. There are so many options and choices out there I always want to seem to try something new. However, there are a just a few providers I have repeated with. Only two since moving to Louisiana and only one FS provider. I can say the 2nd session was equally as good as the first but much more comfortable and passionate as she knew what was up with my likes and dislikes etc.

Already planning more sessions in head and can't wait for them.
It's rare I repeat with a provider. There are so many options and choices out there I always want to seem to try something new. However, there are a just a few providers I have repeated with. Only two since moving to Louisiana and only one FS provider. I can say the 2nd session was equally as good as the first but much more comfortable and passionate as she knew what was up with my likes and dislikes etc.

Already planning more sessions in head and can't wait for them. Originally Posted by Sinclar
Yes, I agree there are a lot of choices out there. Some even like the hunt of finding provider after provider.
Once you find that provider where the chemistry between you is just right definitely repeat as it only gets better. As you continue to get to know each other and she starts planning things because she knows you'll get pleasure from it.
It becomes almost like seeing a good friend or girlfriend so the provider parts basically fades away (wish the money part faded also) and you really bond, at least for me anyway…….everything is more enjoyable on both sides
For those who have done repeat visits with a client or provider, were the subsequent visits better or worse than the first visit? Originally Posted by tornado82
My experience has been both. A previous favorite of mine started to do less and less, and we started to take each other for granted, till finally it was blatantly a "I need the $$$ to make rent..." type of situation. My current fave has been top notch, every time. I think the frequency of meeting is also a factor, since you may get burnt out. Seeing a new lady is a gamble, and my expirience is that even when the yeses are unanimous, it's possible to have a bad time.
After about the third or fourth meet you will be tried and tested just slightly. It always happens. Usually your always reminded somewhere that your loyalty to seeing her again won't mean anything if she can't finesse you slightly in the future. Could be something so simple as asking you to push back your appointment time for another client, faking like she's sick but still wants the money, a prepayment with no intention to see you, a family issue she confided in you about during pillowtalk that will impede upon your appointment time booked...."remember when I told you my son stays in trouble, he's in trouble and I gotta leave early," coming late with confidence cause she knows you want that "great" sex and will deal with it or risk loosing it, leaving early cause she figures you will be back, she used to bring you a hot towel and clean you up on the bed and now she just throws and flings it at you, doesn't call you firstor give you an alert when she's back in town on tour, used to swallow your cum and push it through her teeth and say it tastes yummy....now she just spits it out in the sink, etc. Lol

But I will say for the most point some don't. The few that I'll see over and over again are consistent. A constantly changing look, hairstyle, and flair is helpful. The performance is somewhat routine with a new additive here and there....but the other categories of a meet need to be more open. I usually have a lot of time on multi hours to see the changes though.