Would you prefer Pegging or simple prostate massage?

Recent conversations have struck up a new interest... I've done a lil anal fingering and it has proved to be enjoyable but when asked to use a strapon on someone that has never even had fingers seems a little to fast...I don't have a strapon yet but now that I turned everyone down I'm ready to play with one. Thanks twitter for making this look fun...now its a turn on.
STRAP Feels better to me, both are good but enjoy strap the most.
I luv luv luv giving prostate massages and pegging....but I will always enjoy prostate play best...It is more "intimate and mind blowing"
I recently had my first true prostate milking at the highly skilled hands of Zoey Zachery and I can affirm that it is indeed mind blowing. It was an amazing experience.
Enthusiastic and deep pounding strap on to the root till I call uncle please.
And then a little more
What is pegging
Depends on the mood...but most of the time I agree with Dallas...slow, erotic prostate massage please. And yes, Zoey is an EXCELLENT choice to provide it!
Thank you for the answers now someone bring me a real strapon...i tried the galpal which is a joke...to slippery and I get super wet so any lil pressure on it and it slips right out...
Does anyone have a recommendation for one that is good and dont have nylon straps cinched on my pussy lips because I wouldn't enjoy that much I dont even like hair touching me or rubbing me raw...
http://www.extremerestraints.com/strap-ons_36/

And believe it or not, Amazon has a pretty good variety
Does anyone have a recommendation for one that is good and dont have nylon straps cinched on my pussy lips because I wouldn't enjoy that much I dont even like hair touching me or rubbing me raw... Originally Posted by Cayde1129

http://www.playpassions.com/brands/rodeoh-harnesses

I have these and they are awesome!! Feel like regular panties..
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20141007_181745 modified.jpg (68.9 KB, 1904 views)
If the woman has experience with the strapon then she can provide a prostate massage that'll curl your toes and drain your balls.
Definitely pegging - I really enjoy it when the lady can get her orgasm when she is balls deep in me!
Enthusiastic and deep pounding strap on to the root till I call uncle please.
And then a little more Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
Marry me?

Hehehe, no but enthusiastic and sensual thrusts is the way to go!
^
||