What's a Girl (with a huge penis) to do?

So, although I REALLY love playing with men, I usually only date genetic females. Furthermore, I only seem to get excited or turned on, if I know she's been sleeping with other men (or girls) while she's with me. I can't help but to have a promiscuous girl. DOUBLE bonus if she's a provider. But there's the other big conundrum for me. Try and talk a vanilla girl into becoming a provider, lol, it's not good, I've tried, lol. Then on the other side of the coin, try talking a provider into dating a well hung trans girl. lol, Equally as a hard.

What's a girl to do? Where are all the girls that just wanna have a super fun sexy time playing with guys, or girls, what ever, but always have me to come home to at the end of the night? I'm getting close to buying a cute lil' country home in central texas, just don't want to, until I find that special someone. I never thought that putting up my ad on some kinky dating sites below would fail:

Super passable, super hung and versatile trans lady, seems female for long term, life long, committed relationship. I'll do the cooking, you do light house chores, I'll cover all the bills, and you promise to come home and let me catch you having sex with your favorite lover, send them home, and I'll spend the rest of the night, licking you, giving you a bath, and rub downs, and generally just worshiping you.
Hmmm, I guess, I just want a sexy girl who takes care of herself, is fit, and loves hung trans girls. lol (Also girls, I do build websites, I built my own, so being with me, would give you a totally free website and all your crap that plugs in fixed for free), hmmm

anyhow, what am I doing wrong lol
Sounds like a not-so-subtle add to me.
I don't get it, what do you mean an add? I think you mean, ad. But yes, I'd like to find a girl to have some fun with. Don't see how that's an issue. Not asking anyone for any sort of funds, or goods, or services. Just looking to meet new people. Thanks for being so interested in my post! =) It's pretty obvious you like chicks with dicks, which is also cute. =)
Never seen a "girl" with a PENIS
I'm just here to say that I love the trans girls. Delectable.
  • Sandy
  • 04-11-2015, 02:22 AM
Try fetlife.com to find more opened minded ladies
I'm not really available for "dating" and whatnot (just not my thing!), but I definitely hook up with trans ladies for fun in my personal life and wish I had more trans ladies to offer doubles with. Most of my trans lady friends aren't providers and don't want to meet clients with me. Or they're bottoms and my clients tend to want to meet a trans lady who is a top or versatile since most men come to me to enjoy being penetrated.

I'm guessing that Texas is a more difficult place to find open-minded women than some of the parts of the country I come from (Northeast). I hear good things about Austin being full of open-minded people though, so best of luck with your search! Hope you find what you're looking for.
UM!!! OMG YOU DO EXIST!!! I am forever trying to find a ts like you!!! Will you marry me??

Check me out read my last review..check out my website
http://toveenafire.vividproviders.com/home