A New Goddess Provider looking for direction

Howdy Ya'll
Maybe it's been said before but I'm looking for a comprehensive description of what all the fetish abreviations are. I'm a new provider in Texas, willing to travel, and keen to pop my cherry on many of these activities, but really need someone to teach me. I'm mostly dom but find myself turning into a kiddy little girl at the reality of being asked to truly dominate someone. What would THAT definition, acronym, description be?

Again if post is inappropriate, my sincere apologies. Goddess Huggies
You'll find a fairly comprehensive primer on acronyms here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752

Also, The Urban Dictionary is an excellent reference when someone throws something at you and your first reaction is, "Dafuq?!" www.urbandictionary.com

Look forward to hopefully meeting you in SA! You sound like a great time waiting to happen!
Another helpful site for learning acronyms is www.urbandictionary.com
Just about everything can be found there.
Are you a switch? You are a Domme but Willing to play a different role if a client asked?
Make sure you include the term "asspipe" in your search. We've someone we'd like for you to meet.
Hello Goddess, nice to see meet someone new. I'll pm you some info!
Ahh MILF.
Try the website "Fetlife" also. I might want to locate a Master Dom that would be willing to train you then you could use what you have learned with your clientele.

Good Luck Goddess!