GentlemeN how do you LIKE your dick sucked ?😗💋❤

I got too thinking about what you gentlemen might enjoy and I decided the best way to find out is by asking. ....So when getting your dick sucked do you like. Flavored lube? Whip cream? Just a sloppy wet spit ?
Spit. Dt. And 69.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-14-2015, 08:42 AM
Any time my dick finds itself in a lady's soft, warm mouth, I am a happy camper.
But my preference: a lot of spit, wet, sloppy, slow worship of the dick and surrounding area. I like a variation of slow licking and tongue-tweaking the head to a fast paced, DT, hard sucking and just about everything in between.
Refer back to first sentence.

Never really had a bad one.... but some have been OUTSTANDING!
Made slow, passionate, Love to, by a woman's mouth with plenty of spit.
yes.
So slow and then fast hmm I like it. I'm not sure what dt is?
I know the OP asked for feedback from gentlemen, specifically, but I like getting my "dick" sucked too! Lots of saliva and eye contact, please. Extra points for tears (of joy) and gagging! You know... suck it like you LOVE it!!

(I'll gladly return the favor. )

my SO says he likes his dick sucked like you are enjoying an ice cream on a hot summer day.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ADXssSxFDw
Often....
I know the OP asked for feedback from gentlemen, specifically, but I like getting my "dick" sucked too! Lots of saliva and eye contact, please. Extra points for tears (of joy) and gagging! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Yes... deep, tears and extra points for gagging!
I'm not sure what dt is? Originally Posted by sexiiladii90
Deep Throat
Lots of spit, various speeds, coming in at different angles, a little twisting motion with the mouth, lots of tongue flicking on the underside of the head, and very, very important - don't quit until I beg you to quit.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-14-2015, 02:00 PM
my SO says he likes his dick sucked like you are enjoying an ice cream on a hot summer day.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ADXssSxFDw Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes indeed! OMG that video gave me an immense tingle!!

Wish I were an ice cream cone.
Not sloppy. I've had some good BJs even though the bed had a puddle on it. Anyways, not sloppy, but wet. Alternate between balls and shaft. Light finger nails raking between balls and anus. And then some twisting mouth and hand motion just before cumming. All the while as I cradle her face with my hands!
i like deep throat, great slow tongue action along the underside of the head, bending it backward while stroking it...(not too far, but just enought to put slight pressure on it) cimnqns, snowball of course