A repeat of an old, old question : does the attractiveness of the hobbyist matter?

We gents have always wondered this, year after year. Does it matter if the client is old or fat vs young and/or in shape? Does it make any difference if the client looks like hugh hefner vs. Brad Pitt when he was in his prime?

Older men have flaws. The skin becomes wrinkly, lots of stuff doesn't work as well as it used to, and so forth. Fatter men have flaws. I know this because I'm both, and sometimes I look in the mirror and realize that if I were a young woman, I probably wouldn't sleep with me for free/in a relationship either.

You always hear about the stories where the provider is genuinely attracted to the client. They smile and laugh together and both partners make genuine efforts to please each other. Sessions run well over the billed time increments, and the provider charges a client like this a discounted rate as well.

How do you see it, ladies? Would you rather serve higher paying clients that you dislike, leaving right on the hour, one after another? Or spend more quality time with someone you almost would date without the money involved?

My "little friend" has found a provider like the above at least once, in a foreign country. Her rates were already very low to begin with (about $81 an hour) and they'd laugh and play games and tickle each other. She would fall asleep next to him. So they do exist. But even in that scenario he didn't REALLY know if she liked him, or if she was just an extremely good actress. (even $81/hour was a lot of money in that country, where the average person earned about $250-$500/month)
I am 64. But, I am in what most would call in very good shape for a 64 year old. Heck, I can pass for 59 on a good day, (LOL).

My ATF always compliments me on my taking care of myself. She does it with the amount of sencerity that would make me believe she means it.

But I am not stupid. She is a hot, beautiful 38 year old who would not give me the time of day if it were not for our Client-Provider relationship. But as long as she can come accross as genuine in our sessions, that is all I care about.

It is, after all, a fantasy.
ditto Jackie--well said!
I find some attractiveness in every client I see...personality goes a long way!
Being attracted to someone doesn't necessarily mean to their looks. I can have a very good looking, fit man in front of me and not be attracted to him. I pay more attention to a man’s demeanor, and that is what makes him attractive.
Being attracted to someone doesn't necessarily mean to their looks. I can have a very good looking, fit man in front of me and not be attracted to him. I pay more attention to a man’s demeanor, and that is what makes him attractive. Originally Posted by RGVGFE
Very well said! I agree!
At first, perhaps looks could cause me to hesitate, but once I kiss a man, it's usually all in the past real fast. Very few have I found to be 'unattractive' and it had nothing to do with how they physically looked.
i dont think looks matter i think its about how they act and speak with you...just the chemistry between the two!!
  • Meiji
  • 04-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Well, attraction matters, although looks only go so far as the ladies above had said.

The way I always describe it is if you've ever had a job where you've had to talk to people, especially in a service job, how much easier and more pleasant is your job when you are talking to/working with someone you are really attracted to?

A good provider is a professional, and as long as the hobbyist is well-groomed and is gentle and polite, the hobbyist should have a good time. There's certainly cases with some hobbyists or some providers where that's not the case, but I mean, I'm no prize and by doing research before making an appointment I'm very happy with the results. People that worry about better looking guys getting better performance/extras that they aren't getting need to stop worrying so much. That's not the hobby, that's just life.
  • Doove
  • 04-05-2011, 04:18 AM
Does it matter if the client is old or fat vs young and/or in shape? Originally Posted by Habeed
Boy, i hope not!
I find some attractiveness in every client I see...personality goes a long way! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I agree. I find that 100% of the time I have a great time regardless of my clients looks. It's the bad personalities that kill the mood and that only happens a few times a year. I am blessed to have so many sincerly nice clients.
Charisma does go farther than good looks when it comes to attraction. Having skills always helps too. Just like with any job or business, some days are more fun than others. I rarely have had a truly horrible time.

I agree with what Dallas said above - but find something good and attractive about every person you meet, not just clients. It makes life and work a lot easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
Personality & how they treat you trumps looks & what kind of shape they are in every single time!!!
Kiss me well, squeeze my butt and I start flowing. What you look like has almost zero bearing on that. Not to say that I haven't met some clients and thanked my lucky stars I get to nail such a cutie but in the end the only thing that matters is if I cum lol.
At first, perhaps looks could cause me to hesitate, but once I kiss a man, it's usually all in the past real fast. Very few have I found to be 'unattractive' and it had nothing to do with how they physically looked. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Like the Cher song. Although most on this board may be too young to know.
Being attracted to someone doesn't necessarily mean to their looks. I can have a very good looking, fit man in front of me and not be attracted to him. I pay more attention to a man’s demeanor, and that is what makes him attractive. Originally Posted by RGVGFE
I could not agree more. A 4 who walks in with confidence (not cockiness, but confidence), has a welcoming attitude and genuinely wants to have a great time is sooooo much more attractive to me than a 9 who behaves with less respect and the wrong attitude.

i dont think looks matter i think its about how they act and speak with you...just the chemistry between the two!! Originally Posted by Paige Hunter
Right! Chemistry doesn't just come from looks, it comes from the electricity the two of you create with one another. No pressure, no games, just sport.