What do providers think about while giving a bbbj?

I always wondered what various providers were thinking while giving bbbj. I always hoped they were thinking "I am so turned on by sucking this large thick cock and cant wait to taste and swallow every drop of his delicious cum". Lets hear what you providers are really thinking!!!
  • Leta
  • 04-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Oh wow!!! I just don't know what to say about what you hope she is thinking. But I personally think about what I'm doing and my technique.
I would imagine a many gals think of technique and the client's reaction. Some might be thinking of some very erotic fantasy. Some might be thinking this is hottttt. Some might be bored and are thinking they cant wait to move on etc etc. It may also vary from client to client.
  • Doove
  • 04-05-2011, 06:01 PM
I would imagine a many gals think of technique and the client's reaction. Some might be thinking of some very erotic fantasy. Some might be thinking this is hottttt. Some might be bored and are thinking they cant wait to move on etc etc. It may also vary from client to client. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
And some are probably thinking "I sure hope he doesn't know what i'm thinking".
I always wondered what various providers were thinking while giving bbbj. I always hoped they were thinking "I am so turned on by sucking this large thick cock and cant wait to taste and swallow every drop of his delicious cum". Lets hear what you providers are really thinking!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Hmmm.....I'm usually playing with my pussy not thinking about much. LOL!
"I am so turned on by sucking this large thick cock and cant wait to taste and swallow every drop of his delicious cum". Lets hear what you providers are really thinking!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Yep that would be correct !!!
I think many providers do have a true cock fetish and can suck cock the entire session like Allison and some just love to play with themselves as well and double the pleasure like Naomi. Guys do love to see a provider play with herself and cum while she swallows.
I can get off just with the bj alone, touching myself is just an extra bonus...
I can get off just with the bj alone, touching myself is just an extra bonus... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Allison, you sound like someone I would like to meet
Well, could be the grocery list. Could be what is the time on the clock. Could be, what am I doing later. Could be, wow, this is the greatest cock ever, it tastes so good, I probably need to give back the donation and pay for the pleasure, I am about to cum just from having my mouth on this greatest of all cocks, oh, oh, oh, .....

Or, could be concentrating on giving pleasure to the recipient of a great BBBJ.

Of course, I probably left out a lot of other possibilities.

Well, ladies?

And, apologies for hijacking the thread, I mean this to be rhetorical, but guys, what do YOU think about when DATY?
I always wondered what various providers were thinking while giving bbbj. I always hoped they were thinking "I am so turned on by sucking this large thick cock and cant wait to taste and swallow every drop of his delicious cum". Lets hear what you providers are really thinking!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
The same thing any professional thinks about while her or she is doing his or her job: she thinks about what she's doing. If you wanted an incompetent hack job you wouldn't pay a pro, now would you? And doing a good job at anything requires concentration.
I'm usually concentrating on his reaction and feeding off that. If I'm doing what I should be doing, how I should be doing it, then he's really into it and I'm getting hotter the more he gets into it.
More than likely she is thincking about the bills she will be able to pay shortly, or about the bling she could by.
The first time a girl squirted just giving me a blowjob I was amazed, of course there are women that really get off on different parts of sex so it shouldn't surprise us. However the notion that a woman could climax with out any other form of stimulation was new to me. Some women just like driving you over the edge into some kind of bliss overload. I knew a girl whose nipples got hard when you shoved your cock down her throat, I did end up proposing to her. There is something in a really good fellatio artist's eyes that let's you know that she is really enjoying it, even before her talents prove it.

Those are the exceptional ones the true sexual artistes, the legends in this thing of ours. The ones closer to the mean are thinking about that purse they really want. That at least this guy is clean and hoping to get back on icky pretty soon to increase their post count. That's my favorite thing about all of this every woman on this board thinks they are great in bed, some of them are right. For some guys all of them are right, so they hear it enough to believe the validation. Give me the girl that is still learning and maybe a little unsure, with just enough pride to want to be better than the rest. Or that real Artiste because those are the ones that are unforgettable.
BBBJ is my specialty & I have always had a bit of an oral fixation to be quiet honest.

I like feeling his dick get harder and harder in my mouth, getting super wet with my spit. (I once read in Jenna Jameson's book that you get the thicker spit from the back of your throat, so DT or atleast attempting to DT gives you some really slimy good bj spit)

Using my hand and mouth together to create a slippery, tight, and mind blowing BJ.

MMM I LOVE IT! I've always been a *pleaser* so I get a real sense of satisfaction making a guy moan, making his toes curl, and making him explode into my mouth or on my big boobies.

And afterwards, guys will feel my pussy and are astonished at how wet I am from getting THEM off. You have to really enjoy giving one to be good at it in my opinion.

xoxo