Not sure what they are?

What are female condoms, I have never heard of them until I joined this web site?
I've seen them in stores but have never experiance them myself.
Moved from Welcome Wagon
They just don't look very comfortable for either party
I don't really care for them myself, but if the man would like to give it a try, I'm willing.

Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Looking at the cross section, a little anal action might be fun.
Honestly, I have tried female condoms and they are not that bad.
I tried one once with a favorite provider who is also a friend - she just wanted to see how it felt... She inserted it, I did my part and felt myself "bottoming out" on the closed end... very distracting for both of us... after a few minutes, we agreed to go with plan B (a regular condom). I am not a donkey dick, so it appears to bottom out with any guy...maybe it wasn't inserted all the way?

Huck
I've heard men compare it to being intimate with a well-lubed, plastic grocery bag.
What are female condoms, I have never heard of them until I joined this web site? Originally Posted by hunterbob

They're awful. They're like Hefty bags for the pussy. I only had to try them once to say, no thanks.
I tried them a few times. Friend/provider got a sample pack of six different makes, 2 of each. She tried them with me and another guy. Later the 3 of us talked about them. 2 makes we liked. The rest were trash. They are to hard to find, and cost to much for the ones we liked in upstate NY. The ones we didn't like are carried in the adult book stores for way to much. None where as easy to use a male condoms. The ones we like where very good.
I've tried it once, with the help of insertion from a buddy , it wasn't horrific. However, I wouldn't be inclined to use 'em all the time. Lol, a pain in the arse more than anything else.
I've used them a few times myself also but I definitely don't prefer them over male condoms.
GIS find this...

Even though I know what this thing is, I'm still not sleeping for a week...