No Black Men

From time to time I will cum across providers that say no black men! I never see a policy no asian business men or white men etc... What's the deal with the no black men policy? Is it because the myths are true, are their dicks way to big? Did you ladies have a bad experience with one, so all black men are in the same boat. If you had a bad experience with other race would they all be banned as well? As for me I love all women: Black,White,Asian,Hispanic, everything under the sun.
Rambo Creed is that you?
does not wanna have sex with young guys, fat guys , bald guys etc her choice. while i have no interest in bbw's i can certainly understand if other guys like them. if a woman for whatever reason does not want to have sex with black guys thats her call good or bad right or wrong. it not mcdonalds its not walmart its sex and the ladies can make those choices
Rambo Creed is that you? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
No black men = she has a pimp.

This is also accurate:

"Be weary of bp girls that say no blacks. That means they have a pimp or they plan on pulling some scam. They figure non-blacks wont put up a fight. "

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1180708&postcount=4
No black men = she has a pimp. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Seriously??

That's about like saying Houston = he's an asshole lol.
I don’t discriminate when it comes to any physical attributes, only by personality disabilities.
Seriously??

That's about like saying Houston = he's an asshole lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
They have pimps .... you just don't know.
From time to time I will cum across providers that say no black men! I never see a policy no asian business men or white men etc... What's the deal with the no black men policy? Is it because the myths are true, are their dicks way to big? Did you ladies have a bad experience with one, so all black men are in the same boat. If you had a bad experience with other race would they all be banned as well? As for me I love all women: Black,White,Asian,Hispanic, everything under the sun. Originally Posted by bistraight69
Is there somebody out there that you won't see?
They have pimps .... you just don't know. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
How do we know you don't have one?
How do we know you don't have one? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Because I see black men and I don't work from an hourly or weekly motel.

How do we know you are not one? Promote anyone on the board lately?
I sure have and you're right there is no way for others to know that. To make a statement such as your's is absurd. Saying that because someone sets a preference means they have a pimp is like saying all ladies that like Greek have std's.
I agree with Brooke, and I have seen this in real life, too.

I also think that other girls who don't have pimps do it because they think it's the thing to do, and/or because they don't care for black men for a number of reasons - real or imagined and based on stereotypes and/or based on real life experiences.

Back to the bottom line - it's the ladies choice.

That being said - any bruthas who are having problems finding a girl - call me up I have no issues!!!!

I have thought about putting some other restrictions up on my ads based on my own prejudices - then I meet someone who makes me realize I have to learn to assess clients and learn to love/dislike people - one at a time, not through blanket assumptions.

I also think that other girls who don't have pimps do it because they think it's the thing to do, and/or because they don't care for black men for a number of reasons - real or imagined and based on stereotypes and/or based on real life experiences.

That being said - any bruthas who are having problems finding a girl - call me up I have no issues!!!!

I have thought about putting some other restrictions up on my ads based on my own prejudices - then I meet someone who makes me realize I have to learn to assess clients and learn to love/dislike people - one at a time, not through blanket assumptions. Originally Posted by amusemeant
Great post hon
Agree with you to an extent....

Still to make a blanket statement as NBA policy = pimp is exactly the same as what you are saying they shouldn't do. Is it not?

You're saying that a lady is wrong for having a blanket NBA policy and turn around and make a blanket statement yourself. And what if the lady did choose her preference because of her past experience. Would you tell a lady that was raped that she is wrong for not trusting men or would you just give her time to heal and make her own choices. How about most providers that don't trust men based on being in the hobby and seeing a side of men that leads them to feel that way. I mean we all have our reason for feeling the way we feel. That doesn't mean we know their reasons.

I have thought about putting some other restrictions up on my ads based on my own prejudices - then I meet someone who makes me realize I have to learn to assess clients and learn to love/dislike people - one at a time, not through blanket assumptions. Originally Posted by amusemeant

How can you say you agree with Brooke and then make the statement that there may other reasons she won't see blacks? Brooke's statement was No Blacks = Pimp.