Disturbing Oral Info!!

Yeah, and next year a study will show you oral sex is good for you.
I love 69
Good reason to have everyone, male and female, get vaccinated against the virus.
They use to say artificial sweetener caused cancer tooo lmao
They use to say artificial sweetener caused cancer tooo lmao Originally Posted by pickupkid
lol I was thinking the same thing pickup lol the ol sweet n low thats still on the market today
incidnetly thats where I got my name, I was drinking coffee and there was a sweet n low packet beside me and ..well sweet n little, yeah thats me lol
pass the pussy please.....just as one goes for coke zero, sweet n low, splenda, etc....
  • Tulsa
  • 04-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Wow and thanks for the great read....

In the event I decide to suck a cock other than my own, I absolutely will not take up smoking.
That study came out about 5 years ago, just when I was diagnosed with neck cancer. I read it and smiled, thinking I had more fun getting cancer than smokers had. If you have to go, what a way to go. Reminds of of an old Richard Pryor bit about how his father died-while pounding a teen age girl in the hood. No body would go out with the girl after that. Richard's take-"you have your choice of getting hit by a bus, or f**cki** and 18 year old girl. Me, I'm going to be in that long mot**r fu***ng line behind the girl".
Billy
The Wildflower Group
4 years cancer free