Opinion on the following:

I recently sent a PM expressing interest in someone only to get the following reply; just wanted to read some opinions on what she has to say. Either some of her reviews are just flat out FAKE (reviews say BBBJ on nearly every one) but what really got me was since I have given reccomendations of NO for those I thought were sub-par she refuses...what a cop out. Also; "you HAVE to do DATY to me"? "Lights Out"? Seems to me maybe her pics aren't completely matching the current situation. Also; do most men haggle? I never have, name your price then let's get busy is usually my mode of operation. Your thoughts?

hey there... well thank you first for your interest.. unfortunately.. i did read your reviews...i never see anyone with a recommendation of "no"... simply because i like positive reviews.. each one of us.. place our freedom and body's in your hands.. and you pay us for that.. so i just feel like if the session didn't go as you had hoped.. don't ruin her money situation because YOU didn't like her personally... i don't provide as much anyways.. i haven't even seen someone off of here for two months.. mainly because.. i don't like to haggle with price, i don't do bbbj... it's too dangerous..you have to do daty to me.. require first session to be one hour minimum.. at 200 an hour.. lights out.. and so on... so.. most men don't like the fact of no bbbj... most men haggle for rates.. most men on here don't understand the situation from this side.. so i've just slowed down.. but i am going to start back.. this week... but the one review about the provider with the office max marker.. and too much sun..i found to be very rude.. and i'm sorry.. i can't see you sweetie... take care.. good luck
Tons more quality ladies than to worry about this one. don't sweat it..
Its possible if she was not fully confident in herself she may have assumed she might fall into the bad review section, in her defense the sharpie/microwaved was a little harsh (just sayin) from what she wrote it appears she isn't into providing full time and feels she can piick & choose, also it seems like she has not had good experiences with eccie men.
Dont understand the "lights out" that's weird.
Too many smokin hot girls in Tx for you to waste your time on that one
Sorry but I have to kill this thread, as it violates the rules concerning private communications

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Do you guys really want me to analyze that flake? Im probably more harsh on women than I am men.

She actually told you that you "had" to daty with her, but no bbbj for you? What a biotch. She obviously forgot who is paying who and she needs to make that demand of a non paying customer. Oh and its too "dangerous", but at 200hour I guarantee you would be there after about 4 or 5 others that day. More dangerous for you to put your mouth all over that snatch.

Lights out? She must be really fucking ugly or is making sure you dont notice her flaws, or blisters while doing daty! Pretty and attractive women do not mind the lights on.

And only desires good reviews. She obviously gives poor service since she is worried about you giving a bad review.

So I say move on to a different provider. This biotch obviously has issues. Not to mention, comes across as uneducated and lower class.