Request

Delete my account
Sir, Admins will need a reason for the request to process.
Tired of this shit. Poor selection and service. There are a few girls that look half way decent. However, most of the time it’s a disappointment when you meet. To many people throw around phrases like beautiful with an upscale location. I nearly got stabbed in the parking lot. Inside there is barely any furniture, ashtrays over flowing with cigarettes, and it looks like you haven’t done laundry in 6 months. Don’t tell me you’ve been busy working out when you are weigh 30lbs more than in your picture. When a quality provider does pass through, there are providers that won’t provide a reference. What the actual fuck? I needed a reference to see you. Setting up appointments is a nightmare with poor communication. I don’t have time for this anymore. I work my ass off for my money and some girls act like they are doing you a huge favor by responding to an email. I’d rather just jerk off and think about all the money I’m saving. For these reasons I’m out.
Request sent to Admins for Expedited Action
He'll be back
sounds like he could use some softer toilet paper
... I’d rather just jerk off and think about all the money I’m saving. For these reasons I’m out. Originally Posted by art_vandelay

No you wouldn't and no you're not. This hobby is progressive if it's anything. Today, you feel the bravado, tomorrow you'll want to feel a woman.

See you tomorrow.
Sounds like.... “He chose, poorly”.....
That’s why I have chosen to stick with the ECCIE,P411, EROS ladies . Got my first EROS coming up… Can hardly wait for that
Profile has been disabled.

Thread Closed. dj8