Role playing, What is YOUR fantasy?

After watching this video several times and then getting myself off several times......I wanted to share as it is very hot and Makes me wanna do some role playing. Whos game???

Note you need audio to live it...........

http://www.rocktube.us/adlcRffweae/R..._IM.htmlersion
You can put me down, thats hot.......
Leave it to zee Germans! I was a little surpised to see dick and pussy at the end. A music video you won't be seeing on MTV anytime soon

I guess the vid touched on at least two of my "old school" favs:

a) French maid aka the Dominique Strauss special (in trouble with the hotel maid).

b) Secretary/office co-ed/librarian/girl next door are all slight variations on my theme of normally conservative woman (glasses a plus) who is a tiger in bed when you unleash the smoldering passions underneath.

I've now made it a habit to ask providers NOT to wear 'ho clothes when they answer the door. Breaks the illusion for me. Reminds me that I'm paying for it and makes me feel cheep and a little dirty. But I get over it

I like to think any of my sessions as someone I met at a bar and went back to her place. I like to talk a bit because getting "intimate" is sometimes difficult with someone you just met. Plus also calms both me and her.

My current fantasy/roleplay idea is the business saleslady who met at the hotel celebrating the close of a big deal. I give a little "kickback" to her and she rewards me and makes good on her previously alluded to promises. "Ms Robinson... You're not trying to seduce me? Are you?"

P.S. I've always heard good things about you Ms Athena. I'm going to have to take a road trip up to North Houston and see you sometime
Well bring it on Yowzer, Ill be happy to put my hair up and my glasses on for you and be your naughty lil secretary.......ie see pic in showcase...............I do so love playing dress up and dress down and dress off............lol
As a younger guy I would like to try something like student/teacher, or best friends mom or something. Some reason I prefer the idea of role-playing with a mature woman.
Nurse and patient at a sperm donor clinic.

http://www.bangyoulater.com/blondes/...ds-your-sperm/

______________________________ ________

"she walks in beauty, like the night."-Byron
Nurse and patient at a sperm donor clinic.

http://www.bangyoulater.com/blondes/...ds-your-sperm/

______________________________ ________

"she walks in beauty, like the night."-Byron Originally Posted by Long Ron Silver

yeaaaaa!!
The video was a little too tame for me and the music was too campy.
I also like role-play...but where the woman is in TOTAL CONTROL.
I am a big fan of roleplay and exploring fantasies, always have been. Throughout my life, most of mine were fairly typical. I have roleplayed secretary/boss, cheerleader/teacher, schoolgirl, nurse, hooker/john with civilians and too many others to list. Actually, I never have done much of that in the hobby.

The last year or so I have fantasized more and more about exploring my submissive side. I have turned to the hobby world for some of that exploration...thanks Ms. Athena.

My biggest fascination lately is cuckold fantasies. Haven't worked up to, or worked out, exploring that one for real yet though.
As a younger guy I would like to try something like student/teacher, or best friends mom or something. Some reason I prefer the idea of role-playing with a mature woman. Originally Posted by Mike1427

Mommy Son role play is a very requested one.....Have you been a bad lil boy and need Mommy to spank your lil ass,...ummm lookie here you have such a nice hard cock, let Mommy take care of that for you.............lol Have Fun!
I get alot of "dirty little boys"!!!!
Dallas I think you invite them lol
LOL What naughty lil boy wouldnt want to BANG Mommy Dallas................
LOL What naughty lil boy wouldnt want to BANG Mommy Dallas................ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

lol--I can be mommy...you can be daughter!wooohooooooooooo!!
Ummm Mommy Daughter...................... .Now who would pay to see that????