This, Coming from Bill Kristol

From http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...eck-rich-lowry

Bill Kristol has an editorial on conservatives and Egypt. He takes a well-deserved shot at Glenn Beck’s latest wild theorizing:
…hysteria is not a sign of health. When Glenn Beck rants about the caliphate taking over the Middle East from Morocco to the Philippines, and lists (invents?) the connections between caliphate-promoters and the American left, he brings to mind no one so much as Robert Welch and the John Birch Society. He’s marginalizing himself, just as his predecessors did back in the early 1960s.
Comments???
Oh, hell, CT - Beck the Bircher and Sarah-O are just lining their pockets (and Rupert's as well). Think Howard Stern without the nasties...lol.

Whaddyagonnado, there's a sucker born every minute.
Anyone who takes Beck seriously is as dumb as he is.
Anyone who takes Beck seriously is as dumb as he is. Originally Posted by pjorourke
+1
When Bill Kristol is voice of reason in a conversation, you know the other guy is complete loon!!
Bill Kristol is a neo-con and not representative of my values.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Bill Kristol is a neo-con and not representative of my values. Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
What about the wacko Glenn Beck? The fuc'er needs to be run off the reservation minus his bows and arrows. A loon, him and Kieth Oberman are one and the same. One is so far right and the other so far left that they have morphined into each other.
Anyone who takes Beck seriously is as dumb as he is. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I always took it as schtick for the most part. The Falstaff of the right.

Perhaps wishful thinking on my part. If the cat is serious...he's a total loon... back on the sauce and/or stuff. He's struggled with that in the past.

What about the wacko Glenn Beck? The fuc'er needs to be run off the reservation minus his bows and arrows. A loon, him and Kieth Oberman are one and the same. One is so far right and the other so far left that they have morphined into each other. Originally Posted by WTF
It ain't a spectrum...it's a circle...