Hot stock tip post or list of Ideas.

I seen this post the other day and me think.

We all need to buy stock in the major mask manufacturers. Originally Posted by Jackie S
These are just Ideas you responsible to do you research, and consultation with a license professional. People on here consider as bring up ideas only to question and research.
As for

We all need to buy stock in the major mask manufacturers. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Original post or quote I think Kimberly Clark KMB would be good play on disposable mask, they also make disposable toilet paper.
WD, is he getting to you?
Where are you from, Big Foot?
Where are you from, Big Foot? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

sooner state
Where are you from, Big Foot? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
The foot is because when pick up street hooker you look at bottom feet if not pitch black run it sting. I did have one wash in hotel room once, But most think you insulted her and not know it good thing.
LOL That's crazy man.

You are from an English speaking country?
LOL That's crazy man.

You are from an English speaking country? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
What don't you understand. First world English woman rebuilian causes them not to wash feet. Yes from what I understand third world hooker are clean.
If Biden appoints Robert F. O'Rourke to be "Gun Czat" I will invest my entire retirement savings in companies that make shovels.

They are seriously proposing "mandatory buy-back" programs. That is out right confiscation.

In an other closley related proposal, the first amendment righjt to "free speech" will come under attack with new and broad hate-speech legislation.

Think of the things posted on this forum on both sides that could fall into the catigory of prohibited speech . . .
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2020, 07:10 AM
If Biden appoints Robert F. O'Rourke to be "Gun Czat" I will invest my entire retirement savings in companies that make shovels.

They are seriously proposing "mandatory buy-back" programs. That is out right confiscation.

In an other closley related proposal, the first amendment righjt to "free speech" will come under attack with new and broad hate-speech legislation.

Think of the things posted on this forum on both sides that could fall into the catigory of prohibited speech . . . Originally Posted by ICU 812
We haven't had free speech in this forum for years , if ever.

I get banned ever other time I make one of you MAGA hat wearing loons run crying to your daddy's moonshine still

Its aliens

Think of the things posted on this forum on both sides that could fall into the catigory of prohibited speech . . . Originally Posted by ICU 812
ATLO
I seen this post the other day and me think.

These are just Ideas you responsible to do you research, and consultation with a license professional. People on here consider as bring up ideas only to question and research. Originally Posted by Ripmany
exxon mobil