Trump lawyer only lasts a week

• The Trump campaign on Sunday announced it was parting ways with the attorney Sidney Powell.
  • Powell's wild conspiracy theories proved too much even for President Donald Trump, according to reports, as his campaign to overturn the election result in the courts descended last week into farce.
  • Powell has alleged a vast plot by communists, the financier George Soros, and GOP officials in Georgia to steal the election from Trump. She has provided no convincing evidence to back the claims.

She made these accusations on national TV. Not a shred of evidence presented.
But she keeps the retainer fee
You don't think maybe she's a designated scapegoat? That when all is said and done, Trump won't blame her for ruining his most beautiful and perfect legal coup?

Then like Stormy, she fucked Trump, too. But when do we get to read the book?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
  • The Trump campaign on Sunday announced it was parting ways with the attorney Sidney Powell.
  • Powell's wild conspiracy theories proved too much even for President Donald Trump, according to reports, as his campaign to overturn the election result in the courts descended last week into farce.
  • Powell has alleged a vast plot by communists, the financier George Soros, and GOP officials in Georgia to steal the election from Trump. She has provided no convincing evidence to back the claims.

She made these accusations on national TV. Not a shred of evidence presented. Originally Posted by VitaMan

ONCE AGAIN! No attorney with a brain would present their evidence on national TV before doing it in a court room. People, stop using this as an excuse.

The only person Powell has to convince is a judge, not anybody in the public.
ONCE AGAIN! No attorney with a brain would present their evidence on national TV before doing it in a court room. People, stop using this as an excuse.

The only person Powell has to convince is a judge, not anybody in the public. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Trump lawyer only lasts a week

The only person Powell has to convince is a judge, not anybody in the public. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
All the cases that have been dismissed would make any sane person believe that the judges haven't been convinced either.
All the cases that have been dismissed would make any sane person believe that the judges haven't been convinced either. Originally Posted by Jam3768

Which I accept but until the last case is presented and rejected, I'm willing to let the process, the legal process, run it's course before shouting from the roof top "there is no evidence". That's all. When that is done, I'll be more than happy to come here and proclaim "there was not sufficient evidence presented". What any sane person would do.
Any sane person would already be doing that now
Any sane person would already be doing that now Originally Posted by Jam3768

Some people don't quit until there are no arrows left in the quiver. It really has nothing to do with being sane. Trump may be doing this just to fuck with you because that what he does, he fucks with you till the very end. Some people apparently don't care for that.
She also didn’t put forth any evidence in court because

THERE IS NONE AND NEVER WAS.
She also didn’t put forth any evidence in court because

THERE IS NONE AND NEVER WAS. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

When did she appear in court? I missed that news. Last I heard, she said there would be an evidentiary hearing in the next few days. Did that happen and the case was thrown out?
Some people don't quit until there are no arrows left in the quiver. It really has nothing to do with being sane. Trump may be doing this just to fuck with you because that what he does, he fucks with you till the very end. Some people apparently don't care for that. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Some people don't quit until there are no arrows left in the quiver. It really has nothing to do with being sane. Trump may be doing this just to fuck with you because that what he does, he fucks with you till the very end. Some people apparently don't care for that. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Personally, I think he's doing it to raise money, while he has the spotlight. He's gonna need a lotta dough for lawyers starting Jan. 21st.
This has everything to do with being insane. This bullshit Trump is trying to pull and people like you are enabling is totally insane, completely ridiculous and a colossal waste of time and money.

I thought you were supposed to be the "smart" trumptard poster. Obviously such a thing does not exist.
HF ain’t as smart as we gave him credit for. He’s just another dumb Trumpy. And he’s proud of it.